I would love to provide some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks so attractive and professional and I love your products!
From my point of view, I have some recommendations for your store
The Account, Cart (0) and Checkout should be in the same BG color. Currently, only Account is in the grey BG.
2, Search bar
The Search bar shouldn't be here, you can consider to put it on the header. Your logo's store has its own space.
Currently, you have 5 different slides. The slides should have the same designs
I am now pointing out
-This slide has the collection's name, subtitle, and button
-However, this slide has only the text
-And this one, the text's color is while. You should consider adding the black overlay when hovering the slide.
-This slide has only one button
There's one thing should be fixed as well is that the image's sizes of the slides needed to be the same. When you switch between slides, the arrow's positions are changed because the images have different sizes. Also, the arrow's color should be changed into another color, not black, it's hard to see and this color has not a good impact on the visual.
4, The space between blocks
The space between Slides and another block should be 55px. And the space between the blocks in one should be 30px. The same with others.
5, The sizes of the collection
The collection name's size should be bigger. For example, the size of the heading Coastal Farmhouse Collection needs to be bigger than the sizes of Towels and Throws. You can do the same with others.
6, Blog post part
The size of the Blog posts heading should be bigger.
The date of each post needs to be put under the blog's title.
And the featured image of each blog should be the same size.
As I point out in the image, you don't need to put the border between 2 blocks.
And the image on the left should relate to your products. You can replace the current image into another one which can be a room with full products, etc.
The defer off screen takes a lot of time to load. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive.
I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Great website! The color scheme and the layouts look amazing. Honestly, I thought you have had the site for longer than a couple of months. I would totally trust the site and make a purchase.
I have browsed around for a few minutes, and noticed some things that could be causing the high bounce rate.
The other feedback seems to be very detailed and important, however, I am afraid that design is not the only factor of conversion rate.
There are several aspects to look at and work on, in order to see real changes. I will go one by one and try to not forget anything:)
1) The collections section on the homepage has very nice images. However, the image itself is not clickable. In order to get to the specific collection, you have to click in the word. I personally thought the link was broken.
I recommend putting the link on the image or make the word (Pillows, Throws etc.) slightly bigger
Also, make the images all the same size
2) Make the Blog Post sign on the homepage clickable to redirect a person to the blog page.
3) I see that you are using Instagram that comes from Pixel Union itself. Starting from March 2nd, Instagram will be discontinuing their legacy API, meaning that the feed will no longer be displayed on the site. I suggest using Instagram apps that will work with the new API rule.
4) Make the font on the About Us page a little bigger and add some images there.
5) As I understood, you sell things that have been made by various smaller brands in the US? If you have not too many brands, maybe add a function Shop by brands on the collection drop-down of navigation bar.
6) On the collection pages, I recommend hiding the No Reviews sign, and display it only if at least one review has been left. That way the Reviews feature will not be demotivating to purchase some items.
7) On the product page, add more detailed description of the product. Maybe sort the info out by creating Size, Fabric, How to take care etc.
Besides those little details I have listed above, there are two bigger issues I have noticed.
1) Make your site more user-friendly. Add comfortable ways of logging in, Wishlist functions etc. I recommend using Growave for that. It has Social Login, Rewards, Reviews, Instagram and 6 more marketing features all in one.
2) I assume you are not the one who is setting prices? If so, make sure you are giving your customers a chance to save. Offer some discounts for leaving reviews or sharing the store with friends. (also possible with Growave ).
In my opinion, some items on your store seem pricier that I would want to pay for that. Obviously, the prices are set based on the costs, but not all visitors understand that. You can create a banner that explains why they have to buy from you, not from Target. Say more about Handmade features, if it is sustainable say that a well. Long story short, make people want your items instead of the other more affordable ones.
I think that is it for now:)
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post and marking it as a solution.
P.S. If you need further help, please feel free to reach out.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution