Feedback on store :)

bobson365
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Good morning everyone,

I think I am almost there with development of my store & would love to hear some feedback from you all. What is good, what is not, what you would change, etc. 

www.happeechappee.com

Thank you in advance & look forward to receiving your invaluable feedback!

Happy developing!

Bob

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hi @bobson365 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Increase the font size and make bolder.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.

5. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 26 results indexed by Google. But your website has 68+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Happee Chappee,

Enormous potential, but the store lags certain basic functionalities mentioned below as follows:

1. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  2. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  3. A "home" button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  4. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  5. "Testimonials and Instagram images" are a must for better brand promotion.
  6. Want to highlight "Attractive discounts or Free shipping" offers, try using a unique header template on the header top.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @bobson365 

The site is neat and covers all the needed information for a person to purchase the items. Here are a couple of c=things I would change for improving the conversion

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Visual Reviews 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help. 

Best of luck!

Aiza 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
bobson365
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Thank you all so much for your valuable feedback. I can already see recurring themes in terms of your replies. A few questions;

- What is flare? How do I get more pages to be ranked on google?

- how do I link the social accounts to my site? I.e. if we are saying people can connect/sign up to the website with their social media accounts how do I do this?
- I haven't yet made any sales (in 2 weeks since opening). How do I add customer reviews if I dont have any yet? What is the best app for this?

Thank you all again and I look forward to hearing from you
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. Regarding the apps for adding reviews when you actually haven't made any sales, you can use the following two below-mentioned apps (Editorify and Aliexpress Review Importer).

https://apps.shopify.com/editorify

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-review-importer

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi @bobson365 ,

Congratulations on the new store! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add section on the homepage such as ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, to engage users. Also, make shop Now button more visible on the banner.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Sticky Header: Your header is fixed but the menu is not. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user so fixed header with a long menu.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 27%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

h.jpg

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Write a review: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes