I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.
Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘Customer testimonials’, ‘Latest news or blogs’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.
Web-Fonts: Adding different fonts can completely change the balance and tone of the design. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.
Product Page: Product description formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.
Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 09%. It should be above 65-70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hyde here from Shopify. Great work on the store!
You've put in lots of hard work and it has paid off, and launching a store is never easy, so well done. I do have suggestions, which I think may help make your store the success it deserves to be.
- I'd recommend making your logo larger and more prominent. Your logo is the symbol that you want to brand into your customer's mind.
- You seem to have a product listed on your storefront, however, you've opted for a right-alignment for the text, which isn't very intuitive and isn't very aesthetically pleasing.
Perhaps you could consider removing the description from the homepage and opt instead to include an entire section with an explanation of your product and your mission:
You might want to plump out your About Us page, to give Google more content to crawl and therefore rank your site:
Check out some great examples of About pages here:
- About Life is Good
Life is Good show the backstory behind their brand, their history and lets their customers know who they are! They also show their mission statement to be uplifting and positive whilst encouraging their customers to engage with them on social media using the hashtag thisisoptimism.
- About Johnny Cupcakes
Johnny Cupcakes shows the roots of his brand and what drove him to create it. This personal story about seeing his parents struggle inspiring him to be an entrepreneur and his own struggle with learning difficulties speaks to his audience.
Creating a blog will provide you with content to share on social media, and will garner trust with your customers, establishing you as an authority. There's more on that here: Why Every eCommerce Business Needs a Blog.
You could also consider adding a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
The first thing I thought when I landed on your site was "Hm..nice..is there something else my dog would also like". I think it would be great if you added more products on your store, since that will increase chances of selling something. That is just a marketing suggestions. Now lets hop on to the site itself.
1) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
2) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
3)The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Since the items are not something that is needed to be purchased repetitively, referral program will help you get most out of the existing customer base.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
On a first impression, your website looks great and it's a very useful product too.
Here are a few feedbacks for you to improve your store,
1. In your product page and home page, your product description is very long. It hence takes only the right section of your page and left section remains empty. My advice would be to keep the product description small and include the other details below occupying full width space.
2. Do show your other products somewhere in your home page. On a first impression the store seems like a 1 product store
3. Do include your product in the landing page featured image.
4. Do add some photos/videos on your about us page, it will make buyers connect with your store better and increase trust.
5. Do consider including a chat widget. Chat widgets are very easy to access and will make it easy for your buyers to reach you.
You can check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. I think it'll be pretty useful for you! Do share your feedback if you try it :)
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
I wish you all the best and hope your store is loved by many!
Congratulations on your Drop Shipping store!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials on the homepage to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers