Feedback on store

HOCL
Excursionist
21 0 3

Hello fellow shopifiers

Can somebody when some experience rate my store? I'm getting couples of sales but I'm not profitable yet. On what could I improve in your opinion?

All feeback is welcome Thank you very much !

Storeadres : ://hocl.company/

Product I am selling rn : https://hocl.company/products/hocl-fetchn-treat%C2%AE

Kind Regards, and Thank You !

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 154

Hi @HOCL

Have seen your store and I know why you're not getting sales.

The most important reason here is your homepage is too messy. Let me explain more:

- Why this text is too small. And you need to have a GTA section. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602084190366.png

- Your homepage is showing too many sections. This will make your customers don't know what they need to focus on. 

I suggest you only have some sections below:

+ Banners with CTA buttons

+ Featured Collections

+ A sections that show key features of your products 

+ A gallery (maybe an Instagram gallery because you already have an Instagram account)

+ Reviews 

Those parts are all you need for your homepage. 

If you want to create an Instagram gallery, you can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. Also, you can add some photos related to your products, so you can tag your products on those photos to guide your customer to your product pages. 

- Where is your Quantity section? 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602084989618.png

- Those photos like this should be added to the product slider. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602085089097.png

- I don't see any discount events on your home page? Did you try to use one? If not, I think you should try one to see how it works. 

I believe the most important thing that you need to care about first is your home page. 

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
850 21 244

Hi @HOCL !

Welcome to Shopify!

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes