Feedback on store

abseilclothing
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am looking for any feedback on my store that can help improve the user experience and help drive more sales.

the brands is focused on indoor climbers who are new to the sport and are looking for more climbing related clothing.

https://abseilclothing.com

Let me know what you like and dislike!

thanks

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @abseilclothing

Just take a look at your store and I have some suggestions for you:

- At first, I love the logo. And on the menu tab, I think you're lacking some options like Contact Us and FAQ. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602377260302.png

- As you can see, the logo on this pic is not standing out. You can try to change the color of the Logo or Background. 

And also, the CTA button is important, so you need to add it on.

ConveyLego0612_1-1602377438744.png

- I can see two problems with this capture.

+ The font would be San-Serif because this type of font makes your visitors feel more energetic and dynamic. If you have any texts using Serif font, I think you need to change that. 

+ The last thumbnail should have the same size as others. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602377585754.png

- You can see when I choose the different color, the t-shirt still be in the old color. I think this is a big issue that you need to change. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602380365286.png

- You can add more sections for your home page. Here are some:

+ Your story. Why you start this business?

+ Featured Products 

+ Gallery 

Also, I've seen your Instagram account, and with a third- party app, you can easily create an Instagram gallery for your store. 

Here is my suggestion: Shoppable Instgram Gallery. It will help you create a gallery and also make it shoppable. 

- And use more discount events. They will increase your sales and you can see how it works to have more experience. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

Hi @abseilclothing ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. After checking your store, here is my feedback:

Home Page

A header is very important to your Shopify store, it can help customers navigate your store's pages. So making the header visible even when the user scrolls down allows customers to quickly go to the pages they want.

Putting the Search Bar on a sticky header can also help users search for your store's products anywhere on your Shopify store, you should also leave the Search bar in a clearer place.

RichardNguyen_0-1602447081195.png

The banner is the first impression of your store. Your homepage already has a slideshow with 3 banners to provide store information to customers. However, you do not have a CTA on these Banners, the SHOP NOW text should be clickable so that customers can access landing pages that you prepare.

Your Homepage page is quite blank, you should add information and high-quality pictures of the product to prove the quality of your store's products. You can add Featured Products with the Buy Now button to urge customers to purchase faster. In addition, you can also add information about your store, your brand, to create a connection with users.

A Testimonials / Review section should be helpful for your store. You can use that to boost your store credibility and trust.

Product Page:

Product Images: you need to have more real images of the products; I mean it would be best if you can take your own photoshoot of the products. The product page should show the product images from different angles, which can show more detail and the look of the products. 3 to 5 pictures per product should be enough.

Your Shopify store’s product page need sections like Shipping & Handling, Warranty & Returns, and Review. They are necessary information that customers will look for when researching your product and store. Showing those sections on the product will keep your customer on the product page and their journey to make the purchase.

RichardNguyen_1-1602447080556.png

Color Swatch: Many products in your store have multiple colors, adding a Color Swatch can increase the professionalism and aesthetics of your product pages. The color variant on your page is still in the dropdown menu form. 

Delivery Date: You are missing the delivery date on the Product page, it is necessary information which most users will look for. 

That is my feedback and recommendations for your store. I hope that they can be useful to you and your store, like my comment if you think so.

Cheer! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @abseilclothing !

You have a very nice logo - I like it.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes