Feedback on store

Portables
1 0 0

Hello!  Hope you're making it a great day!    I am wanting to make my store live and would like to get feedback to see if there is anything I need to change, update, etc.  

Appreciate you!  Mark Kennon, Owner

support@everyday-portables.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hello @Portables,

Is this your website? https://everydayportables.com/

screencapture-everydayportables-2020-12-11-12_09_52.png

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 16 77

Hello @Portables, I hope you are doing well. I have visited your store and as you have already said your site isn't live yet, here is some advice for you:

• Provide an elaborate description of your products and post good quality images of your products. Since you are offering your products online, your customers won't be able to see or touch your products physically. The only ways they can judge a product and judge you as a seller are the product images and product descriptions that you post on your store. 
  • Post as many images as possible to show every aspect of the product and to show the product from different angles so that a customer has a clear idea of what the product looks like 
  • Try your best to earn some customer reviews and ratings to increase your credibility to other potential customers. 
  • Return policy, Delivery policy, etc. should be clearly explained 

We hope these will help you to get started. Wish you all the best with your store. Happy Selling. Good Luck.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Portables, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes