Feedback on the colours used on my website

Solved
Tourist
16 0 0

Hello,

I am uncertain about how well the footer and background colour of my website matches the brand's(the one you see as buttons/links/on the logo etc.)

If anyone could please give feedback on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3

Im no expert, but as a customer, I really like the colour scheme you've gone with. Your logo is clean, simple & easy to remember ( also your HTML is awesome)

The product pages looks a little empty, it would be good to see 'recommended products' section and also a review section or tab.
I'd look forward to seeing your website with more products/ homepage images.

Here is my website if you'd like some reference of what can fill in your website a little..
www.luxless.co.nz

Goodluck! 

Best Regards,

Kodi

1 Like
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you! That's reassuring to hear.

The product pages actually have a "recommended products" section, however since I only have two test products right now they aren't displaying properly. By the end of next week everything should be set, visually. 

Your website looks great, very sleek - I'll definitely use it for reference to add a few things here or there (I also feel it is a bit too empty on some pages).

Kind regards,

Remy

0 Likes
Tourist
9 1 1

Overall, I really like your color palette. Nice and modern and clean looking. I'd think about adding maybe another complimentary secondary color in to the mix. There's a few areas where you have dark on dark color so there isn't enough contrast. For example the subscribe button in the footer for the newsletter. There are a few websites that are really good for finding nice color combinations (ex: https://coolors.co/browser/latest/1

1 Like
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you!

Cheers for that tool, its just what I needed - got a lot of good options for a secondary light colour that I will test out.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @XOAppleton 

You could go to a website like Canva to get a good idea of what colors work well together. Link below 

https://www.canva.com/colors/color-wheel/ 

On your home page you might want to flow this a little better

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 max ) 

I'll also email you something that should really help out. 

Keep up the good work, 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like