Feedback on the layout of my ecommerce store ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there guys, i'm new to the shopify forum - glad to be apart of the community.

I would really appreciate some feedback on the layout of my ecommerce store from some of you as you'll view it without bias - and let me know what any potential customers may think when they visit the page. if you have any more critiques beyond the store layout then please do let me know ! 👍

0 Likes

Hi @exclusivehommes 

Do you have the link ? 

If you want full review reach out and I'll do one :) 

Reach Clayton here 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Hello,

Please share your store url.

or reach us at: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/ 

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Apologies guys here is the URL: exclusivehommes.com

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot of extra white space that may not be needed

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have model vs non-model right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and  link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

5. The "selection options" was not intuitive for picking my size and adding to the shopping cart

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Explorer
263 17 72

Hi exclusivehommes,

Your store looks amazing and the products are awesome.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Use the word "X" as your favicon, the current one is hardly visible.
  2. Add a separate sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  3. You can integrate your Instagram post in the home page.
  4. You should add terms and condition and shipping page, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. If possible drop the quick look pop up option, it's too much clicking just to reach single product page.
  6. Instead of select option use standard word like choose size it's more user friendly.
  7. Instead on checkout and select options, try having add to cart and choose size. No one will instantly checkout, they would want to view their cart first and see the total value at least when everything on the store is on SALE :).
  8. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://exclusivehommes.com/search?q=bluejeans. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like