Feedback on the newly re-designed store

Oakeydokey
3 0 1

Hi guys!

After some feedbacks from numerous people, I have redesigned my website and would like an honest opinion on the new layout. I've acknowledge almost every advice I've been given and hopefully my website now looks like a platform that you would purchase from. Please have a look at oakeydokeypuzzles.com

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Oakeydokey, I'm from PageFly team.

I have some feedback on your store and hope it can help you somehow.

You have a very simple and organized website, which is very easy to keep track of. I like the way you put your content on the homepage and is very clear to see. You even use video for your banner which is a great way to help people vividly learn about your products.

Your product pages are great with detailed descriptions with enough spacing, bullets and images to fully present products' features. And you also have customer reviews, which is good to gain people's trust in your store.

However, you can consider making some minor changes like:

1. Have a sticky header for better navigation. You can consider having a sticky menu bar so that when people scroll down a page on your store, they can easily navigate to other pages without having to scroll back to the top again.

rfdgfg.png

2. Also, since you are having an interesting video about your products, why don't you reduce the height of your menu bar to push your video up so that people can see it immediately? I know with this theme you can reduce the size of your logo so that the menu bar size will be adjusted as well. So, you can try to do that if you like.

3. You should pay attention to your site speed on the mobile version. I did a test on Google PageSpeed Insights with your store, and your score on mobile ver is not that high. So I think you should reduce your image size for mobile, remove unnecessary JavaScript or CSS to improve your site speed because it really affects conversion rate.

fdg.jpg

We have a guide on how to improve your Shopify store speed for better conversion. You can check it out if you're interested.

That's all, that's my feedback, your store is great and simple in a way ^^ Best of luck!!!!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 73 131

Hi @Oakeydokey,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Your store and products are, frankly, fantastic. It's beautifully laid out, with video and written content on it, and superb product photography. You've got a fantastic "About Us" page, and you've got excellent social proof through glowing reviews from happy customers and links to your social media.

You've done a fantastic job with the site and I don't believe there is much else you can add to it. The only question for me now is: what is your content strategy?

If you're unclear or uncertain about this, we have a fantastic introductory guide to this here. You've already got an idea of what platforms your customers may use (you're targeting people on Instagram and Facebook) and you seem to have a newsletter sign-up, so I'd recommend reading through it and thinking about what sort of content you want to provide your customers with. What kind of conversation are you having with them? And how do you keep that conversation going from the moment you pique their interest to the point they make a purchase? There's a Smart Content Marketing Funnel here that I'd strongly recommend in that respect. 

Perhaps this guide on how to set up Facebook Ads may prove useful too, and here are 6 types of Facebook Ads you can look at to get a good sense of the lay of the land.

I hope that all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes