Shopify Partner
136 0 8

Hi I want to know how I can improve conversions. This is my shop: 

https://couplesjewellery.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 8 22

Well, you can start by looking at your Google Analytics data searching for where people are dropping off the funnel.

To do that, go to Conversions > Ecommerce > Shopping Behavior in Google Analytics. *

You'll see something like this:

Focus on the step BEFORE you see the biggest drop. In the above case—most people are not viewing even a single product. That means home and collection pages are not enticing enough. 

Another example—if people don't get to your cart page:
What on your product page is missing so they don't add the product to cart?
What may be scaring them away?

Would you like to get into more detail? Share a screenshot of the above report here or contact me directly.

*Don't see Shopping Behavior as a report? Here is how to enable it. As you enable this now, you need to let some data accumulate. 

I help family-run Shopify stores increase sales from existing traffic Learn More
Problem Solved? ✅ Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? Let me solve it for you: rumen@rumendimitrov.com
Did my answer save you time? Buy me a coffee, please ☕ :) paypal.me/braiv
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Seo_Expert,

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. They will come again on your store to redeem those points which will help you to increase the sales. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

- Add reviews or testimonials, it will help you to build trust with other visitors. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes