Feedback on the website and Facebook shop in India

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi,

My website is https://lajjooc.com. I am looking for feedback and ideas on how to improve the website. Also, does anyone know when Facebook shops will be available for India? We launched our website in June and ever since the Facebook shops in Online sales channel says "Coming Soon".

Looking forward to feedback.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @itspriyanka,

I just reviewed your store. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Homepage: I like your homepage design it has everything at its place.  You can include trust indicators on the homepage.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 24%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

7bc29d30-b09e-4233-aa3c-9702ae1e08ee.png

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 6
It is really good to use the e-commerce for doing the business as it is the most trending platform nowadays and gradually you will learn the tricks for better conversion to sales. Email marketing is an easy way for merchants to build relationships with their customers. Merchants can send out targeted messages to segments of buyers that address each group’s specific wants. By appealing to buyers’ interests, email marketing is a powerful tool for encouraging sales and increasing revenue. To get started, you’ll need to collect the emails of buyers and make sure that they want to receive messages from you. There are plenty of opportunities to ask buyers whether they want to receive email notifications, such as at the checkout process or even in a pop-up window while they’re browsing. Not every buyer will agree to sign up for your email list, but the group of customers that do will be an eager set of buyers who are excited about your brand and will likely respond well to your email marketing. I'm using Descrii, Description Generator application and also would like to recommend you to use the same. Descrii, Description Generator generates unique and great quality product descriptions, which increases the trust of the visitors and adds a sense of professionalism to your store. https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes