Feedback on the website please! (PetiteVie Masks)

petiteviemasks
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first ever website for e commerce. Any feedbacks would be greatly be appreciated! 

https://www.petiteviemasks.com/ 

Thank you, 

Eva

Hi @petiteviemasks 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the slides

PetiteVie Masks - Premium Quality Unique Handmade Masks – petiteviemasks 2021-03-01 10-59-34.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

On each slide, you can redirect different collection/ product pages. 

I also highly recommend you should provide high-quality images. You can choose the images that have context. 

1.3 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

In the About us section, you can add a benefit bar like my Brookwood template

Brookwood – PageFly 2021-03-01 11-03-09.png

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.5 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.petiteviemasks.com/collections/kids-favorites

2.1 Make all images have the same size

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Kids Favorites – petiteviemasks 2021-03-01 11-08-50.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

https://www.petiteviemasks.com/collections/frontpage/products/kids-disposable-swim-beach-seashells-5...

3.1 Add more product images

You need to show more angles and details of the product. You also need to have some images with the human model wearing on so customers can imagine how they wear. 

3.2 Add a review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
petiteviemasks
Tourist
4 0 1

Wow! Thank you this was so detailed - and very much appreciated!! I will take a look at all your suggestions. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 156 509

Hello Eva @petiteviemasks, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- In the footer, add a separate page of shipping policy, privacy policy, return & refund policy.

- Add a 'Buy now' button on the product page near the 'Add to Cart' button. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- You can send price drop alerts to customers. It will help you to bring back customers to your store. 

- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey Eva (@petiteviemasks),

Congratulations on launching your store!

First impression, it looks professional and trustworthy. Well done! As I looked around there were a few things I noticed so I'll mention them but again, I think you've done a great job.

First, your product photos - I'd recommend making them all the same size and shape. I'd also recommend that the main photo of each mask has the same color/type of background, it will make everything look cleaner.

screencapture-petiteviemasks-collections-kids-favorites-2021-03-02-13_05_41.png

I'd recommend having a logo done up. You can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com or Etsy sellers. You can do this for free yourself using one of Shopify's tools, we show you how to in this video:

Next, I'd recommend utilizing Shopify's sales channels so that you can tag your products on social media and have it lead to your checkout. 

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product for example, it's named "Kids' Disposable Swim - Beach Shells (5 Pack)", you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. Instead you might include the text "Kids disposable masks". We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO, I'll leave the video below for you.

masks-meta.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

FREE TRAINING FOR SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPERS
High traffic with little to no sales? Can’t figure out why visitors are abandoning cart? Don’t know what it is you are doing wrong? We can help! Free private Facebook training April 26 – 30, live every day at 1:00PM (EST). Click to sign up.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @petiteviemasks welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue.
Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes