Feedback on this theme design

We've recently helped to build & launch a new theme for, one of our clients, Black Moon Cosmetics. We're really proud of the work we've done for this great client so we are taking every opportunity to show it off. We did use the impulse Shopify theme as a starting point but gave it a completely bespoke homepage and sitewide header. This helped to make it look and feel like a bespoke theme build but allowed us to build & launch very quickly! 

You can check out the Black Moon Cosmetics website on our portfolio or go check out the live site here... https://www.blackmooncosmetics.com/ 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2426 141 439

Hello @Mike-Fryers, I hope you are doing well! the store looks wonderful and professional. You've done a great job. Here is the feedback:

- Add separate categories in the header menu. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add an attractive newsletter signup popup with a discount code. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Mike-Fryers,

Congratulations on the new theme launched! It’s such an astonishing theme with dark and mysterious vibe, I must say. It’s not an exaggeration to say I’m impressed with the theme at the first glance. You have done a great job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Make sure all the text is easy to read. Customers will just skim through the store, so it’s best to make sure all the elements are easy to understand instantly. Changing the text color or using a semi-transparent background for the text can be a solution.

PageFly_0-1612353234475.png

2, Some buttons don’t have hover effect. Buttons in the same level should have the same style and effect to make sure they are unified. 

PageFly_1-1612353234289.png

3, The All Collections page seems to be less alluring. The buttons don’t have the same style with those on the other pages, and there is no secondary hover image on each collection. Make sure all the pages are well invested so customers can enjoy their experience at the fullest. 

PageFly_2-1612353234382.png

4, The banner and the products on the collection page are not related. Currently you are using the same lipstick banner for all types of products, which makes the store look dull and unprofessional. Try using bespoke images as banners for each collection. 

PageFly_3-1612353234310.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your talent get better day by day!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector