Feedback on tyre store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi All, 

Just finished our second store - cttyres.co (first one is ctcarbon.co) 

There's a huge amount of automation with tools like Stocksync which has been very helpful and currently the store is probably around MVP stage, theres a huge amount more that can be improved so suggestions/feedback is welcome 

www.cttyres.co

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Clean, Professional, but your currency picker is in the footer. change this to next to shopping cart please. 

Have your background picture be a slider, would upgrade your site by a ton

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

Hello!

Just got a quick question about an element on your website. How did you implement the below? Is it by an app or is it a custom code?

We have been looking at how to implement this same function on our own store and even the Shopify Support were unable to find an app to do such a thing.

imnewhere_0-1602207033958.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
566 11 156

Hi @cttyres !

Your google page speed score is only 49 and mobile speed 24. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

@cttyres awesome professional site you have.

Also awesome that you have reviews on Trustpilot.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes