Feedback on user friendliness welcome!

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello Everyone!

I launched Brook+Holler, https://brookandholler.com/ a few months ago and so far I’ve had decent traffic and sporadic sales. I would really appreciate some feedback on the user friendliness of the site and to see if the message I’m trying to portray with my store could use some clarifying. I mainly use the store as sort of a “blog” . I travel around the country to various state parks and national parks detailing my trips for others to use as a reference point for taking a trip of their own. I sell shirts which I have mostly designed myself as my main product line and use some of the proceeds to donate to conservation efforts to fight deforestation. Any and all honest feedback is appreciated!

https://brookandholler.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @brookandholler 

The great thing about your niche and print on demand in general is you can will your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give your visitors and good feeling about your website. Combined that with the blogs and about page etc you will also build a good connection with your community. Work on those two areas. 

Overall good job. I'll also email you a very detailed review now. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Brookandholler,

The carousels on the homepage look amazing and perfectly match the store theme. Some pointers to be noted are:

1. The logo is not visible on the header part of the homepage.
  2. The image size on the product page is too large. Kindly concise it.
  3. Bestsellers should be added to the homepage for better customer engagement.
  4. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  5. Discounts should be added in a seperate "sales" section.
  6. Customer testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  7.  Customer Reviews should be added below every product.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store becomes more versatile and successful in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @brookandholler 

I really like your tshirt designs and your efforts to fight deforestation. How has everything been going following the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Have you ever considered offering installment payment options for your website? Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our buy now, pay later option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @brookandholler ,

The store is looking great and the products are good. I would suggest you to start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes