Feedback on very new coffee mug store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all, I've just opened a new niche shop selling coffee mugs at mugadoo.com. This store also supports animal rescue as a cause (10% of all sales). I'm getting some traffic from social, ads and even a little organic. No sales yet but we're only about 3 weeks in. I'd love some feedback on design, collections and price point. 

Thanks, in advance, for the good, bad and ugly.

Brian McGuire

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 
I have just visited your website. I guess that you put a lot of effort into making this professional and pretty website, right? Below are some suggestions to make it better :)

1. Homepage:

I see that now your homepage only shows your products. In my opinion, it is better to make your site visitors more engaged with you before convincing them to buy your products. You can do that by:

- Adding sliders to tell your business stories and what makes your store different from other merchants. 
- Adding the Testimonials to build the trust of customers. When your site visitors read great reviews from other customers, they are more willing to make their purchases. 

2. Improve your page loading time

I checked your page speed with Google Page Speed Insights. Here is the result:

mmm.png

Your page speed is quite low on mobile devices. Actually, your site visitors can quickly leave your online store without making any sales if they have to wait for page loading. So, you should consider to improve it. 

I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for your online business <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like