I have just visited your online store. Overall, I think it is so cute, pretty and professional! You put a lot of effort into making it, right?
Here are some feedback to make it better!
- Change the Font color of the menus. I think that it is quite inconvenient for users to see your menus with the white font color.
2. Add more delivery option
To save the shipping cost and time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup.
We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!
3. Add the Contact us page
- One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. I see there is contact form in your homepage, but it is better to build your Contact us page. You should add more contact options such as your phone number, physical address, or social media channels. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products.
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you!
Have a nice day! <3
Hey Daughters of Vanity,
Below listed points would surely help in effective store optimization:
I wish you all the luck.
I just had look into your website. It's looking great!!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> The gallery images are not equal in size check this https://daughtersofvanity.com/collections/malaysian/products/malaysian-straight-lace-front-wig and it's not looking good. You can modify it.
-> You can add Item description. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request
-> Add reviews.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Congrats on launching your new store! Your store is well set up for a new merchant. I can surely give you some feedback to improve your site overall
1. I feel that the landing page is very long. You can reduce the number of sections there and show all the different collections together for people to make a choice and go ahead.
2. Your menu bar on the home page is not visible. White text over white background seems to be the problem. You can try putting a background for your menu bar
3. The floating hearts is a really good effect! However, I feel it's distracting to a user. You can keep that effect limited to the top part of the page.
4. You can add an about us page where you can talk about yourself and why you started this store. It'll allow buyers to form a bond with your brand
I hope these feedbacks can help you improve your store :)
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app.
Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site: