Feedback on website

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi guys,

I’m new to Shopify and I really need your help can you please give me feedback so I could create a better site for my audience.

DaughtersOfVanity.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

I have just visited your online store. Overall, I think it is so cute, pretty and professional! You put a lot of effort into making it, right?

Here are some feedback to make it better!

1. Homepage

- Change the Font color of the menus. I think that it is quite inconvenient for users to see your menus with the white font color.

se 6.png

2. Add more delivery option

To save the shipping cost and time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!

3. Add the Contact us page

One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. I see there is contact form in your homepage, but it is better to build your Contact us page. You should add more contact options such as your phone number, physical address, or social media channels. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products.

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you! 

Have a nice day! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Daughters of Vanity,

Below listed points would surely help in effective store optimization:

• Footer needs a little revamping. All the "footer links" should be arranged vertically in a single column on the footer left.
  • The "newsletter" should be placed slightly upwards on the footer right itself.
  • "Follow" should include some "Social media links" as they are very much essential for effective brand promotion.
  • This section should be placed below the newsletter and footer links.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the luck.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1847 34 213

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking great!!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> The gallery images are not equal in size check this https://daughtersofvanity.com/collections/malaysian/products/malaysian-straight-lace-front-wig and it's not looking good. You can modify it.
-> You can add Item description. An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request
-> Add reviews.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Bryanm0511,

Congrats on launching your new store! Your store is well set up for a new merchant. I can surely give you some feedback to improve your site overall

1. I feel that the landing page is very long. You can reduce the number of sections there and show all the different collections together for people to make a choice and go ahead.
2. Your menu bar on the home page is not visible. White text over white background seems to be the problem. You can try putting a background for your menu bar
3. The floating hearts is a really good effect! However, I feel it's distracting to a user. You can keep that effect limited to the top part of the page.
4. You can add an about us page where you can talk about yourself and why you started this store. It'll allow buyers to form a bond with your brand

I hope these feedbacks can help you improve your store :)

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app.
Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D

App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture! 

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Dear Bryanm0511,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 14-25  .
  • Your logo should highlight your brand name. Logo need to improve.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages at Footer
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes