Feedback on website

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi guys we have been getting some sales  but I've noticed we are getting alot of adds to carts and registers but alot of non conversion and can't see why feedback would appreciate any feedback 

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
404 42 134

Hi @Dman12345

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

But I have some apps that might help you:

- You have a WhatsApp account, so why don't use WhatsApp chat for your business. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free. 

- I think you will need to PDF invoice app to help you create your own templates. Check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice

- On your product pages, maybe you can consider adding Sticky Add to Cart to help your customers still can add products when scrolling down.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Dman12345 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

1. Home page

I've just seen your home page and run through and I see some issues that need to be improved

1.1 Review the slideshow on the top of the page

You have 2 slides on the slideshow, however, the animation you are using is not too useful.

Call to action buttons are very important to increase the conversion rate, with the current animation, product information (title, price) and the buttons are coming late so I recommend you should review the slideshow especially the animation. You can make the button fixed.

1.2 Review the layout structure 

Electronic Central Store – electroniccentral.co.uk 2020-10-29 10-57-59.png

Electronic Central Store – electroniccentral.co.uk 2020-10-29 10-59-02.png

How you arrange the layout with tabs can make customers feel confused when they scroll down because the layout is not uniform and a little messy.

Customers have to scroll up and down many times to find and see the products, and with this layout, it is even not easy for them to compare between products.

You can consult this template's layout: Showing collections in the first section, other featured products under. 

1.3 Add more customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop!

I see that you have only 1 review so I recommend you can add more. You can check the available testimonial element here, just drag and drop it and you can edit as you want. 

So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page.

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my new landing page here if you want to have more ideas.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
763 17 218

Hi @Dman12345 !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 92

Hi @Dman12345 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

3. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @Dman12345, here are some suggestions:-

- Add a drop-down menu in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate. Also, in the left side menu add categories with a drop-down menu.

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

THANKS

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes