Feedback on website.

Rainbowcard
2 0 2

Hi

we are new to shopify and would love some feedback on our store. We would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. 

www.rainbowcard.shop

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey @Rainbowcard,

Congratulations on launching your store and welcome to Shopify! I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

rainbowcard-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
Your homepage banner is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

I would also recommend downsizing the height of your homepage banner. There is a phrase "above the fold" which is essentially everything a person sees before they have to scroll down. Your homepage banner is important, but it shouldn't take up the entire screen, it should leave space for the visitor to see other things on your homepage as well.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
Instead of having a separate category for gold and silver, I'd recommend adding one silver product and one gold product and then have a variant for each where the visitor can click the dropdown and select their size. This way you are able to combine your cards and get more product in front of the visitors eyes rather than just one color/type. Same idea for holo, red, etc.
screencapture-rainbowcard-shop-collections-silver-card-2021-07-15-11_14_45.png

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I don't recommend making it a requirement that a person accept terms and conditions before checking out, it's adding an unnecessary barrier at your checkout. Instead, you can add your terms and conditions to your footer along with your other policies.

INTERNATIONAL SIZING
I see that you ship internationally so I would encourage you to add a sizing converter. GSM is not something I am personally familiar with here in Canada but it really depends who your target audience is. If you ship internationally but are really only targeting people in the UK then I wouldn't worry about it.

LOCAL
I'd recommend selling locally first to get those first customers and to bring in reviews. 
Make sure to include a business card with every purchase that includes an incentive (such as a percentage off) for their next online purchase. This creates awareness that you have an online store and encourages people to purchase through your website.

Here is a video on how to create discount codes:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @Rainbowcard,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• Have high-quality hero banner that reflects what you're selling
  • There are shipping and refund information in the footer
  • Some core products and brand features have been highlighted
  • Feature a representative sample of products on the Homepage

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. Add a search field with an icon on the navigation

There may be many visitors who are likely to use this function when browsing your site. Moreover, visitors who use the search bar tend to convert into customers as they’ve already known what they're looking for when visiting your website. Therefore, I recommend you to add a search field with an icon on the navigation bar, so that visitors can find it immediately when they want to search.

1.2.3. You could add your social feed

I can see in the footer that you have an Instagram account, therefore, I think that it would be better if you can put the Instagram feed on your Homepage. There are many benefits of including a social feed in a website, such as increasing time spent on site, building engagement and reach on social media channels, and increasing sales with social proof.

1.2.4. Add a call-to-action button on the hero banner

A call-to-action button can increase the conversion rate because it provides immediate access to content. You can add a button which contains 2-3 words starting with a verb for the most effectiveness. So, I recommend you add a CTA button first on the hero banner as it will be one of the most visible places that all users will be more likely to click on.

2. Collection Page

2.1. Some good points

• You have used the grid view for visually-driven product
  • Use thumbnail for all list items
  • The essential information about the product has been shown
  • Allow sorting by name, price, date, etc.
  • All products are provided with clear and high-quality product thumbnail images

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you to allow the visitors to zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.2. Allow filtering the product list

Users need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items. Therefore, I recommend you provide filters for price, ratings, color, etc.

3. Product Page

3.1. Some good points

• The primary ‘Buy it now’ button’s styling is unique and prominent
  • Allow users to submit product reviews
  • Highlight key product features in the product headline
  • Provide a list of recently viewed items
  • Use individual “buttons” for each size variation

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Style the product price to be more visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Therefore, I recommend you make it stand out more. To do that, you can use a large font size, bold text or use eye-catching color.

3.2.2. Display or link to the Shipping and Refund Policy

Your visitors may unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the shipping and refund policy when it isn’t easily available. Therefore, you should make the shipping and refund policy available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @RainbowcardThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Some good points:

• Collection page looks good
  • Store is easy to navigate

- On the homepage, add a heading and add a call to action button as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1626413227475.png

- On the product page, 'You may also like' section should come first and then display a section of 'Recently Viewed'. 

AiTrillion_1-1626413896962.png

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in increasing the authenticity of your brand and builds trust with other visitors. 

- Make the announcement bar clickable on the homepage and add a call to action button on it so customers will be able to take an action on it.

- Make your store engaging and tools to entice customers to make a purchase. You should add a loyalty program to your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Hope this helps! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hello @Rainbowcard 

Here are some of my feedback regarding your store.  I hope it is  useful and you can implement  it to boost your sales.

In homepage try to add testimonials and blog.
Customer testimonials can be a key content element because they are unbiased comments that prompt visitors to buy. Instead of direct recommendations of your product find testimonials that provide product details that explain it satisfies a consumer need or tackles a pain point. Testimonials that provide specific product benefits will induce sales.
Blog: You know adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Add trust badges in product page.

In your product page add  recently viewed products and Wishlist which helps in promoting products through emails. Which reduces advertisement cost.
Untitled.png

And also try to add social login and implement reward program (which helps in boosts up your sales ).

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
jeffier2022
3 0 1

but this store looks best for bag shopping , www.luxuryator.com