Im currently on the final stage of my website everything almost completed. Im just having trouble with the trustpilot widget overriding my menu on phone.
Would appreciate some feedback, www.teatox.se
Great job so far. Great name, photos look professional, well done!
After taking a look at your website, I have a few suggestions.
When I take a look at your products, I don't see a description until I scroll down. I would recommend adding the description right under the title, it's where the eye is trained to look.
When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. I would recommend using "Keywords Everywhere" to find out what words people are using when they are trying to find this type of product in Google and incorporate the into your product SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions, this comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hello @TeaTox, I hope you are doing good! the store looks good & professional. Loved it. Here is the feedback:
- The text is can't be seen clearly.
- Add a loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. Also, the timer & sales motivator bar will help you to attract customers.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hello @TeaTox, I hope you are doing well!
Your store looks amazing, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your image which says "14- Days Fast & Simple Detox Program" is actually not visible properly on the normal screen, try fixing its aspect ratio. Also, you can try and show the featured products that are available on your website and lastly the product title. A good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Have seen your store and it looks amazing.
Except for those comments above, here are some of my suggestions for you:
- You can consider moving the "Chat with us" part to the right a little bit.
- Add the CTA button here.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice. It's totally free.
Again, congrats on an amazing site!
Hope this helps!
I think the texts can be "Support Us"
Hi @TeaTox !
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.