Feedback our new store design

Highlighted

Hello everyone,

I would like to hear your thoughts on our most recent store;

https://moreishcbd.com/

It's still in early days with new products added regularly and updates being made. Do you have any design / technical suggestions? Ideas are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Vaping and working
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great looking site and brand so far. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I got a 404 error when I clicked on your About Us link in the main menu

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Adding that extra copy to sell it will help convince someone to buy

5. Maybe don't have a link to Oil Drops in the main menu if the category empty

6. All your products show up as £0.00 for the price to me... did you not enter product costs yet?

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. It's a really great looking site so far. Keep adding product and making it better with each passing month. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

• Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  • Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  • The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

I've broken down a few areas that I think you may benefit from taking a look at. These can improve sales to some degree. With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on your daily traffic flow and engagement stratergies.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @vapecommerceuk,

I just reviewed your store. It is quite amazing!! I like balanced color scheme of your store. Here are a few minor things you might consider changing to make your store even better.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Web-Font: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away and that have spacing on each letter so it becomes easily readable to the user.

Detailed Product Description: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and also it will help to increase ranking for keywords.

Structured Data: I saw that you have implemented structured data but some attributes are still empty or missing value such as ( SKU, product reviews, rating) so it's always recommended to assign these values, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Mobile Score: Your page speed score is 62%. It could be better. It should be above 80%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Pictures2019-11-15_18-03.jpg

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Blog: Blogging increases website traffic so you can give it a try.

Add call to action: Use good CTA it can increase conversion and sales.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes