Feedback please - 120+ sessions daily but no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

Hope everyone is going great, because i'm struggling here a bit on my end.

https://smart-genics.com/

https://smart-genics.com/products/colorful-quantum-smart-lights

I'm currently advertising my product page on facebook and instagram and i'm content with the amount of clicks I achieve a day (CPC of $0.30). I average 120 sessions a day but I haven't got any sale.

THINGS DONE:

- SEO Optimized

- Page Speed Optimised

- Clear and Good design

- Social Proof - Reviews 

- Description

Thank you in advance for helping me out...

I'll be very grateful.

Smart Genics

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi SmartGenics, 
I have just visited your website, overall, I think it is quite pretty. You put a lot of effort into making it, right :)
Here are some suggestions to help you improve your conversion rate and get more sales:

1. Make sure your ads are targeting your right people

Actually, your high traffic does not always mean that you can get more sales. The important thing is you need to ensure that the people who see and click on your ads are your potential customers. Now, you should analyze the source of your traffic? Who are they? Who are your prospects? If not, you need to improve your ads. 

2. Improve your landing page

You should make the page that people launch after they click on your ads more attractive. For instance, you can add a Countdown time to encourage your website visitors to quickly buy your product before the sale ends. You can use the page builder app to build your beautiful landing page. 

3. Create an About us page

To convert website visitors into your customers, you need to have more engagement with them. One of the good ways you can do that is creating an About us page to tell them who you are and why they should buy your products.

4. Improve your Contact us page

When the customers can quickly get answers to their questions, they will more trust you, and willing to buy your products. So, you need to provide more contact options such as your phone number, email/physical address or live chat. 

aqa.png

Hopefully, these above feedbacks are helpful for your store! <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
418 29 80

About page is key. I've done heat map testing and found it's a highly clicked nav link if placed in the header - people want to know who they're doing business with.

That is a chance to connect with your audience and build customer loyalty (if they resonate with your message / reason for existing).

Logo

I would work on getting a professional logo with a nice graphic. The graphic will help your brand be more memorable. Having a nice graphic can also quickly portrays an idea about what your brand is about.

Add this as a favicon too.

Partner Products

I would remove this:

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 11.34.57 AM.jpg

Even if it was working, I've seen these and it feels like AdSense and lowers the perceived value of your website. From the customer's point of view, "why are they showing me random products from other sites".

For long term success work on building a brand and an audience that vibes with your brand values / products.

Newsletter

If you want people to sign up, let them know why they should sign up, or what they're getting. "Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles" doesn't really mean anything... you might consider something like "Sign up to our VIP list to get 10% off your first order".

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto fulfills orders, adds tags, emails).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted

I did a flare check on your website, you have 2 results indexed by Google. But your website has way more pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). So I would suggest getting your pages found by Google, Bing and other major search engines will be beneficial to you in terms of generating sales from organic searches.

You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.

Hope this was helpful.

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Do you think pricing plays an issue? 

In my mind, if visitors know about your products (through marketing) and they come to your site, possible reasons they wouldn't buy would be:

1) Didn't like product catalog/ product detail page - which doesn't seem to be the case as I liked it

2) They think they would not get proper customer support (quality of product, return policy, shipping cost, etc)

3) Price you have kept in catalog is not serving their RoI (value minded).

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1248 73 270

Hey Smart-Genics,

Currency converter should be placed beside the search bar and cart instead of being placed above them. Apart from it, Favicon, which is quite crucial for site identification is also missing. Some other suggestions of mine for store optimization are as follows:

1. Multiple cart buttons are undesirable on the homepage.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar and cart for a well-organized header view.
  4. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer-centricity.
  5. Multiple newsletters are not desirable on the homepage. Only a single newsletter is required in the footer.
  6. You should add Terms and Conditions and FAQ’s if any, in the footer as these also help in building search engine content. 
  7. The footer elements should be rearranged in the following order: Quick Links, About Us, Newsletter and social links should be placed below all of them.
  8. Instagram images and Testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you achieve loads of sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
765 32 98

Hello @SmartGenics,

Have you tried the Loyalty Reward program? It helps in converting visitors into customers.

Also, you should try using marketing tools to increase conversions. In eCommerce, you cannot contact to the customer directly so it's important to build a relationship with customers which can be done by some essential marketing tools. 

Referral Marketing is a good strategy to bring sales and build a loyal customer base. 

Chatbot or LiveChat. You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Web push notifications. You can reach your customers without getting their email address and win them back. 

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes