Feedback please! Www.vint2modern.com

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

www.vint2modern.com

Hello! Hope everyone is staying safe under these circumstances! I’ve been doing a bit of advertising through facebook to get people to my site as well as my own “advertising” . I'm currently selling on Poshmark but am looking to expand into my own little site (which is why I created it). However, people mostly just land on the homepage, some I believe land on collections but I think sometimes it’s me too. Just want to get your thoughts on what I should improve on my site to get people to sign up, purchase, or heck even look at items!  I currently sell mostly used items but will be adding more NWT items soon. 

thanks in advance

www.vint2modern.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Vinttomodern !

I reccomend changing the layout and design of the store.

Add a favicon

Your homepage is lack of CTAs.  Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Change your product images, they do not look professional.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Vinttomodern 

After spending few minutes on your store, I have some suggestions on your Homepage that you can apply for a better chance of gaining sales.

1. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 14.29.25.png

Hero banner is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. It can be either a static image or a slideshow and it usually comes up at the top of the page. You can show up your top-selling product's banner at here. As a customer for the first time access into your store, I have no idea what product you are selling cause your hero banner is just text and text.

Make your CTA button doesn't make clearly, just using some simple words like: 'Buy now', 'Shop now' for it. Moreover you should use san-serif font for a better visibility.

2. Make header bar sticky

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 14.36.42.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

3. Product image quality

I have to say that your image quality is not catchy to customer, you need to change it immediately cause no one want to make purchase when they see the product with poor image quality.

To display your Feature Collections, you can using a banner and a CTA button to direct customer straight to Product listing page.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 14.40.05.png

4. Theme products

Many first-time users don’t have a clear sense of what they are looking for. This is especially true when someone visits a store looking for gifts for other people. In this case, recommending products based on particular criteria will greatly improve the experience of these customers.

The criteria for product recommendation could be:

• Occasion: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
  • Season: Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring.
  • Type of customers / Gift recipients: Teenager, Gymer, Dancer, etc.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello, @Vinttomodern , I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions that you can work on to get more signup and engage traffic on your store to convert them into your customers:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow or banner Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

3. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much for your feed back, I’ve made a few adjustments based on yours and the other commenters! I appreciate the pictures you added to help understand what needs to be done. As for the products, they are not necessarily my own but I wasn’t so fond on how it looked either, Even though I took the photos my self. ( I’m not a photographer lol) Thanks so much again, it’s still under construction but if you want to take a peek and let me know if you think it at least looks a little better , appreciate it .

0 Likes