Feedback please

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello, I started the Shopify store about 7 weeks ago but had no sales. Any feedback on the site would be great. Thanks! Thehandlehut.co.uk
0 Likes

Hi @Thehandlehut 

Few areas I think you need to improve 

Home Page: Needs to flow better and not get straight into the sale. I'd set it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )

Main Menu: Needs to be cleaned up a little. I would add the below 

• Home 
  • Products or Shop Now ( drop down menu to collections ) 
  • Blog ( Build Connection ) 
  • About 
  • Contact 

Footer Menu: Add policy pages super important 

• Privacy 
  • Terms 
  • Shipping 
  • Returns 
  • FAQ's 

I love your slideshow image on home page. I'm also about to email you something that should really help you out. So look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
And I suggest you can add Gallery images under product page. And you can regularly promote your products through Facebook and Instagram pages It helps for increasing of your conversions.
And you can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time and they trust your store easily.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

You have picked an interesting low cost niche. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and add something beyond just product. It feels empty a bit

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

5. Having the option in the main menu to pick knobs and product by material would be interesting. Some people may want copper vs steel and letting them see all the options at once could be helpful

6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Having some pictures of what the knob looks like attached to a door would be helpful

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 4

In general, it looks nice. As a buyer, I think you can add more info about the products. For example: depth dimension for the kitchen accessories. 

I agree with the other professional reviewers, the homepage can be beautify a little more, more playful?

Hope this helps.

0 Likes