Feedback please!

Solved
Excursionist
32 0 4

www.luxless.co.nz

About to launch my first ad campaign, but I'd love for ya'll to check out my website first and give me your honest opinions.
Any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thank you In advanced!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 20 75

Hi @AllBlacks 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 4

I just received some feedback as a private message.. firstly, I'm not the type to take negatively to feedback, BUT this seems like a copy and paste message for a quick cash grab to re-design my entire website! *he seems to know that this violates shopifys terms of using this community form so he sent in private message*

Can you guys give his message below a read and let me know if you agree with his feedback.

If anything, I think my website does have a modern look and premium feel which completely contradicts his feedback. 

His message follows ---------->  

I just view your store from Shopify community

To be honest with you, you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

Your store needs a modern layout and design with a premium theme to make it look more professional to retain customers.

I have a latest version premium booster theme I can install to your store and redesign it. I will install the necessary Apps including Klaviyo and set Sales to funnel automation workflow to your store.

The workflow automation set up will keep managing your store without any stress, it will keep reminding the customers of the abandon add to cart and so on.

There is a lot to be done but when start working, you will definitely see the difference.
Respond here OR
Contact me on Fiverr.com/daramaxwell

0 Likes

Hello from across the ditch 

I noticed on your website you don't really have any images of peoples faces. I know images like this might be hard to get with shoes but you really want to have more images with the shoes and people smiling if you can. 

Good luck with the ads

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

No Sales ? Feeling Lost ? No Direction ? ...... Learn More HERE

1 Like
Excursionist
32 0 4

Bump

0 Likes

Great to see you back in the forums. Hope the store has been going great the last few months. Here are my updated thoughts on your store

Homepage Feedback

1. I would still consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e.Shoe Of The Month). Pick one shoe and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Sell people on buying that shoe. We do this with our ecom clients and it helps drive views and sales

2. A proper and nice About Us page would be great. Talk about who is behind the site and store

3. Look at some tips to help 10X your category pages with SEO

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
286 18 36

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

If you will miss on engagement features then you might end up losing your customers as if you are not able to capture your visitors then they will bounce from your store. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

I am open to further discussion. 

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
1 Like
Excursionist
32 0 4

Thank you, that is great advise!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
33 4 11

Maybe I´m still replying in time so you can apply the changes in your store.

I´m optimizing conversion rates of stores based on psychological principles which work unconsciously and increase the probability of converting a visitor to a customer and with some minor changes you can still increase yours - so let´s start with the basics:

- The discount of 20% you offer --> better write it as 20,00% --> each digit makes it look bigger

- The headline on your main page doesn´t focus on the benefit of your product in itself but on the payment option --> I´d suggest to change it into a benefit of your product and put the payment option in a subheadline

- On the main page you´re displaying the prices of the shoes in the right way (old higher price first, then lower discount price after it), but not on the product page itself anymore --> if you change that the price will seem smaller and more visitors will buy

- If possible put the logos of the payment options under the "add to basket" button --> familiar logos build trust --> increases sales

- Change the add to cart buttons colour to green

- Someone already mentioned that you don´t have any pictures where the shoes are worn --> if possible you should add at least one of a happy looking person your target audience can relate to --> builds more trust

- The private message you got is crap ignore that, your design is fine for your product (actually most onlineshops I optimize are normally the "professional and clean" looking ones) the design plays a role but yours is fine. Also your colour choice fits your product --> black and white are premium colours and you´re selling premium shoes so from a psychological standpoint your choice is fine

- Either get some reviews for your products or don´t display it at all

- The sales copy/product description is almost non-existent which is a shame because you can convince a lot of people to buy already with some decent copy as many of the triggers can be applied to text

- In your checkout process there´s actually a lot of potential left (I guess you could easily reduce your shopping cart cancellations by 10,00%) but let´s start easy here -->if you could change the fill out form so that the borders of every field that has been filled out turn green after filling out, would be good.

If you have any questions left feel free to ask, otherwise I wish you the best with your campaign

1 Like