Feedback please

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Good evening, 

I have had my store for about a month but I am not having more than 10 visitors a day.

I feel that I'm doing a few things wrong. Can I have some feedback please?

My website is www.aaryaonline.uk

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Virish 

I am Victor, Marketing Manager of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

A.J Online 2020-09-17 09-45-57.png

And move the currency converter to the header because customers can immediately see it. 

1.2. Make the Shop Now button clickable

A.J Online 2020-09-17 09-03-59.png

Having a call to action on the banner image is pretty good, however, it's not clickable and this can be harmful to your store's conversion rate. So I highly recommend you should make it clickable and link to the collection/ product that you want mostly customers to go to.

Another thing I really would like you to notice that you should need to make sure within 5 seconds, customers know immediately what your store is selling

1.3 Add a heading 

A.J Online 2020-09-17 09-15-38.png

I highly recommend you should have a heading here for example "Check our collections" or something like that. Or you can have a paragraph below and this's quite good for SEO as well. You definitely need quality content, even headline, product title, description to increase the ranking on the search engine. You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales

1.3 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed with always-updated product images.

1.4 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://aaryaonline.uk/collections/outdoor-1

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use color swatches for products

Color variants are the key factor in customer's choices. In your list of products here, if you don't indicate color variants and customers cannot be aware of this, they cannot find their choices and this increases abandoning your store. You can check my list of what the Shopify collection page needs and many tips provided for a collection page.

2.3 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Outdoor – A.J Online 2020-09-17 09-50-26.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination by a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1202 59 356

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Congratulations on the new store I understand that your goal is to drive more traffic to your store - you haven't mentioned how you are promoting your store - have you SEO optimized your website with the target keywords, post frequently on social media, or run Facebook ads? These all are great for driving more website traffic, which you can then convert into buyers. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
349 14 72

Hi @Virish welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2
Thank you for your feedback.

I'll take these tips into consideration.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Virish do you run some ads? or it is organic visitors?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

yes I have been running some facebook and google ads.

1 Like
Highlighted

it is search or display google ads?

did you try remarketing activities?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
563 11 154

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Virish !

Welcome to Shopify!

Your logo is too small, make it bigger.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes