Feedback please

Solved
Jaroslaw_Kulacz
Excursionist
26 0 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Jaroslaw_Kulacz How are you doing?

I have taken a proper look into your store and to be honest, you have been blessed with a great store. As a professional, I will advise you to create more stunning banners (3) and create slides for your store to prove more attraction and boost conversion. Other than that, you need an effective marketing strategy to drive traffic and conversion to the store. 

Do you a professional who can handle this for you? Contact me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jaroslaw_Kulacz,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it. 

I just took a look and checked your store and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use this tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ Please check result of your page and improve it.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I. Homepage

1. Show all your collections at the top of the page

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner) so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product. I know that you're showing collections on the menu navigation, but some customers can miss it.

I can see you show your collections on the homepage but they are shown in many styles and categories. I think you should consider arranging products into main collection and show it at the top of page. This makes your store look tidy and more professional.

2. Avoid using tab when showing collections

Dress Poppy- Women's Fashion Online Shopping 2020-12-31 10-44-34.png

If customers have a quick view on your page, they can miss it.

3. Add secondary images to each product image

Add secondary images to product images so when customers hover on any product image, they can see other images of products in many angles. This helps your products more visual and attractive.

Dress Poppy- Women's Fashion Online Shopping 2020-12-31 10-46-58.png

Consider adding Add-to-cart button inside each product details so customers can add products they want to cart while they can still visit your page.

And you should use Load more/ Pagination feature instead of View more button. Because when customers click on View more, they will leave your home page. If you use Load more/ pagination, customers can see other products while continuing visiting your homepage.

4. Add reviews/ testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Add testimonial with customer’s image will help your homepage more professional and reliable. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

5. Check social icons

Dress Poppy- Women's Fashion Online Shopping 2020-12-31 10-52-42 (1).pngI see they don't link to your store on social channels.

II. Product page

1. Show your promotion campaign in the product page

I see you are running sale campaign for first order. So you can consider showing it in each product page, which help your store increase sale from first customers.

2. Avoid using tab

The reason is same to the homepage.

3. Add return policy

Because your products are clothes and you sell online so if you have a reasonable returning policy, customers will buy your products easily.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.