Can I please get some feedback on my store www.treasureknot.com 

Thanks,

Mareka.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Mareka How are you doing?

Congratulations on your new store. As an experienced shopify developer, I recommend that you do these following to make your store look more professional.

* Favicon
* More banners with CTA and activate the slider
* Remove the written contents on the banner and let it be below the banner as intro.

Your store looks stunning and it will be more productive if effective marketing is done. Do you need one? Contact Me

If you find this helpful, kindly like it.
You see it as solution? Kindly Tick as solution and move forward

Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10
Hi,
Thankyou for your feedback. I did actually have a Favicon but it seems to
have disappeared, so thanks for pointing that out. Sorry, but what do you
mean by "activate the slider" ? Are you talking about the slideshow ? The
pictures are supposed to be changing every 3 seconds. With regards to
marketing, the budget is super tight at the moment.
Thanks heaps for your input.
Regards,
Mareka.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hi @Mareka ,

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well. 

Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding: 

• Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Sticky headers 

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly. 

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily. 

• Product Images

Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch. 

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing. Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions. 

• Product Descriptions

People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Mareka
Pathfinder
117 1 10

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I will take it all into consideration. Unfortunately I don't know how to set up stick headers or chat bot. Are you able to assist with this ?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Mareka, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- These images are not appearing.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 101

Hi @Mareka welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read her

2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!