Feedback please!

bitteroath
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all,

I'm looking for some feedback on my website please.

Password is: newcla

www.bitteroath.com

Trying to figure out how to add a 'buy now' button to the collection pages and the front pages 'new in' items. Anyone know of any easy way to do it?

Thanks

0 Likes
BetsysUSA
Tourist
3 0 1

I like your store! Great designs! One thing that I would look at is on your home page your sidebar provides one option for color - black, maybe add a few more color options? Also, the is one option for material - cotton,, maybe add other material options or omit all together.. just some suggestions. Keep up the great work and I wish you the best!

Hi @bitteroath,

Congratulations on running an online business on Shopify! It’s been a rough time with the pandemic out there, so I hope your store are still making profit. It’s not an exaggeration to say I’m impressed by the first glance at the hero banner. You have done a great job there!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Add a secondary hover image to each of the products. The secondary image can be a close look at the symbol of the T-shirt, or a shot of a model wearing the product. By this, customers can observe your products clearly, and the store becomes more lively too.

Besides, considering adding a Call-to-action button on each product, so customers can access the product details whenever they find their favorite T-shirt.

PageFly_0-1612755965627.png

2, There is a big gap in the page footer - please get rid of it. On the footer, you can consider adding Shipping Policy, as this is one of the utmost essential information for online purchase. If not, you can add a FAQ button which will lead customers to your FAQ page.

PageFly_1-1612755965426.png

3, Most of the products come in one colour only. It’s unnecessary to add Colour section as a variant. Instead, add the colour in the product name, for example: Black Panther Jumper

PageFly_2-1612755965523.png

4, Please make sure that all sections are professionally aligned. 

PageFly_3-1612755965525.png

In generall, your store is built all well - I can see the time and effort you have put into it. Above are just some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector

Dear @bitteroath 

We will be happy to help you in "add a 'buy now' button to the collection pages and the front pages 'new in' items." . Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com if you need help.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @bitteroath, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Make the footer menu professional.

- Display the reviews on the home page.

- To collect more reviews send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.