Feedback please

2 0 0
My store is beautyxx.net and I would like someone to look at it and give me some advice. I am getting lots of visits but no sales.

Please help
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 28 27

Hi @beautyxx ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on launching your store! Gaining those first few sales is such a milestone and I'd love to help you get there. Have you had a chance to look at our Marketing Checklist for new entrepeneurs? It's got some great out of the box ideas that you may have not thought of yet.

The first thing I always notice when I look at a store is the product photography. Your photos are going to be the first impression to a customer when they visit your site and can be so important for them to decide if they are going to stay or bounce. If you're able to, I highly suggest purchasing samples of your products so that you can take your own product photography and give your brand a clean, cohesive aesthetic. Take a look at our DIY Product Photography for tips to take professional looking photos yourself.

Nowadays there are lots of stores available for customers to purchase from, but we're seeing more and more customers leaning towards purchasing from real people that they can relate to rather than large corporations. For this reason, your customers want to know you. I see that you already have an About Us page, but I think you could elaborate on it a bit. What inspires you to sell your products? What do you look for in the products that you choose to carry? We have a great blog post about writing persuasive About Us pages if you'd like some inspiration.

I would also review your Products and edit your product descriptions. It looks like right now you haven't edited them since importing from your dropshipping app. You'll want to re-write these so that customers understand what purpose they serve in their life. Why do they need to purchase this product? Oberlo has a really good webinar and blog post on how to write epic product descriptions that sell.

We'll want to take a look at the traffic that you are getting for your store. What demographics have you set for your ads? You'll want to make sure you are accurately targeting audiences that will purchase your products, otherwise you'll see exactly what you do now with high traffic but low sales. Our Shopify Academy course on Advanced Facebook Advertising for customer aquisition would be a great learning opportunity to find how you can improve your targeting.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

I've taken a look at your store and here are some points that may help you get those sells.

Generic product description: You don't really go into great detail on why should a customer buy your product. As a consumer, I would want more information on the product that I buy. How is the product better than all the other competing products out there? Influence me.

Product pictures: You have a lot of products and having generic pictures feels very underwhelming for such colorful products which makes it hard to follow. Try to be consistent with your product photos and make it easier for my eyes to quickly identify the product that I'm looking at.

About us page: There is not a lot of information here. Tell a story about you and your company. While you're at it add an FAQ. 

This is just me quickly browsing your site for a few minutes. Most of these things are easily fixable and should help you convience customers to start clicking on that checkout button.

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  3. Add more product descriptions for better clarity.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 313 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://beautyxx.net/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.
I observed few points on your store, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see some of the items there is no descrption. You can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And in Instagram you can add hashtags, When you utilize particular hashtags that portray your post content, you're currently classifying your feed simultaneously. Certain clients seek particular hashtags to discover new individuals to take after and content that motivates them, so your most logical option it to utilize hashtags that reflect what sort of gathering of people you're attempting to target.

You can increase your products on your categories by using of Appfreaker Supply App.
By using of appfreaker supply you can import your required products from appfreker supply to your store, And you can ship your brand and labels. Check this video https://www.youtube.com/embed/RCt76fLvo04.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. I am open to further discussion.

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @beautyxx 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

After looking I couldn't find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes