Feedback please

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,
That's my site url: i-logik.com
I have been working on my site for 1 month ,and have been learning how to use Facebook ads for quite a time too. I have now spent $60 on adds, but I only got 5 add to carts and 2 checkouts, no sale yet.
I honestly tried to correct as many mistakes as possible.

Please have a look at my store and analyse it. All feedback are valuable.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Madhurjya 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Starting from the header, first impressions are crucial. If your “First fold” website content doesn’t grab your visitors’ attention the second they land on your site, they won’t bother to stick around any longer. But if you get their attention, and they’ll stick around, subscribe, and buy.

Reorder the layout of the home page. It must flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.

- Slideshow Image

- Collection List

- Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )

- Newsletter Sign Up

- Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

Make the home page attractive as it creates the first impression on the visitors. Add some image carousels and videos it will be an added feather to the store.

You should add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You should add a newsletter pop up. It will help you to retarget your customers anytime with their email address even when they are not on your store.

You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention and sales. Above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, on the homepage to engage users. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes