Feedback please

Highlighted
Explorer
86 1 7

Hello,

I am a novice at everything tech & having been working on my store for what feels like an eternity.  I would appreciate feedback please on what I have done so far. My main issue is SEO which I am in the middle of at the moment so I just want to make sure I am on the right track.  treasure-knot.myshopify.com

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 208

Hi @Mareka !

1. Change the theme - add some dynamics and colors to your store. It looks very simple now. However,  I love the colors of your website. The feminine pastel colors nice very gentle and clean vibes:)

2. Add about us page - enhance your brand awareness, tell to the customer who are you, and what and why you are selling. 

3. Add CTA buttons on your homepage as "But now" - it is important to call customers to the actions. 

4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

5. Pricing - prices on your items are more on the expensive side. Therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

8. You have social reviews widget - though I can tell that your shop is lack of reviews. So, you need to push them to leave reviews. Having a good and enough testimonials it is social proof. 

9. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Treasure Knot,

Below listed points would help you optimize your store to the fullest:

• "Social Media" is an essential tool for better brand advertising. Thus, Add Facebook,Twitter etc to the site footer for better brand promotion.
  • Add "gmail address" to your "Contact Us" section for better customer trust and belief.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
86 1 7
Hi Adelia,
Thanks for your feedback. I know I still have a lot to do. The social
media & checkout were last on my list and also looking at pricing. I am
currently offering free shipping. I guess I just wanted to get the seo
sorted first because I am really struggling with that.
When you say about changing the theme & "add some dynamics & colors", I am
not sure what you mean ? I can't afford to buy a theme at this stage so I
was sticking to a free theme.
I really appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,
Mareka.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mareka ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 90

Hi @Mareka welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging  audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png509348318.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted
Explorer
86 1 7

Thankyou for your feedback.  I am still in the progress of adding various things like blog pages & social media.  I do have 200 products in my store which I thought  may be too many.

Thankyou

0 Likes