Hey there @Sncd ! Your store seems to be fine .. but here are some suggestions I'd like to give -
1. Your header menu is quite big because of the logo. We can fix the logo with the header menu to sync with it which looks neat and clean. Also, you should utilize the header menu to tell customers what all you're offering! We need to organize your header menu and we can shift Shipping returns, Size guide, Terms of service in the footer menu.
2. Although you tried to insert favicon it's not clearly visible in the address bar. We can come up with a customized favicon that is unique as well as visible in the address bar.
3. Instead of having just a cart button, you should have a dynamic cart button that moves along with the user's navigation.
4. Always have a home button in the header menu this way, users can get back to the homepage anytime they feel like.
5. Are you doing SEO? Somewhere I feel that your SEO game is not strong enough! You should come up with product descriptions that are SEO friendly. Not only product pages need SEO, but category pages also require a proper SEO strategy. You have social media buttons, that's great! Focus on your SEO strategy more!
6. We can remove powered by Shopify and add customizations to your store to give it a professional look and feel!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add the store's address or email id in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. In header and footer links, make the first letter of each word capital. Example: Change Fabric care to Fabric Care
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add the section for email Newsletter as common in the footer instead of adding only on the Home page.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey @Sncd cool store you have!!!
also, you may create your about page with some pictures or your social accounts. Nowadays buyers are a little bit scared about new stores... So this point adds more trust.
you may put valuable reviews of your product. if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
Hi @Sncd ,
Congratulations on your store and welcome to Shopify
Your store looks really neat and well maintained. I have some observations that I want to bring to your notice:
1. Header: The header is too long and the customers usually expect to see the links for products that the site is offering.
2. Reviews: You might want to add some reviews on the product description page. It helps build trust among customers and lead to quicker purchase decisions.
3. Size Guide: I see on the product description page you don't have a size guide. Usually, customers are not aware of the measurements as they vary in UK, US and other sizes.
Lastly, I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".
Hope this helps!!!