I already received some feedback from people but i would want more.
Our store sells consumer electronics items, we started 2 weeks ago and reached nearly a 1000 sessions and more than 10 abandoned checkout but no sales.
So we want to know what can we improve and I would be very thankful if some one gives any feedback.
website link: tech2ship.com
Hey there, @EgorArutyunyan!
That’s a frustrating place to be in - you put in the hardwork/time to make your store look great, you get traffic but no one actually checks out. Let’s see what we can do.
Overall, I would suggest looking at what your visitors think. Use heatmaps to see how far down the page they scroll or where they click on the page. You’re going to see exactly how they use your website, and you can update it accordingly.
The white text on the yellow background is a little hard to read, so consider making the font a darker color to help it stand out more. Click heatmaps will help you evaluate your main navigation to see where people click or not click.
You may be able to consolidate your collections or re-organize them a bit based on what your visitors want. For example, Earbuds and Speakers could be considered Phone Accessories, so someone may question why those aren’t included in the drop-down.
Also, check if eBooks is the right way to describe the product. I believe you’re selling eReaders rather than eBooks.
Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, will show you exactly how people use your store. How do they navigate to products?
For reference, I’m looking at Drones.
For reference, I’m looking at the FQ777 F8 GPS 5G WiFi FPV w/ 4K HD Camera 2-axis Gimbal Brushless Foldable RC Drone Quadcopter RTF.
Since you have traffic but no sales, I have a few more suggestions:
I know this sounds like a lot, but you are already doing so well! You’ve put so much hard work into your store, and it shows. Visitor behavior is going to help you find those areas that can be improved for better customer experience and more sales. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hi @EgorArutyunyan !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Hero banner - use high-resolution images that will resonate with your brand. Do not forget about CTAs. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
2. There are no trust badges, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
5. Add a favicon
6. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
7. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I think you're website looks good with all the brand information, featured product, discounts and all the other website details.
An advice that I would like to give is adding product review or testimonial on the website. This is an effective method to build your brand's reputation and trust. As the consumer purchasing behavior continuously develop, more and more people start to develop the habit to read reviews and compare between brands before purchase. Adding reviews and including product photos customers receive encourages social proof and is a good way to help keep you customers on your site.
Furthermore, another tip I would like to suggest is retargeting campaign. Once you manage to drive more traffic to your website you should use retargeting campaign to re-engage with potential customers. You can do this by downloading Ako Retargeting on your shopify app store: https://goo.gl/vrERY1. Ako retargeting is a cost efficient tool that could help you business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your visitors and potential customers back to your site by delivery a variety of creative ads most relevant to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn more about Ako retargeting from here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
All the best!
I have looked at your store and would like to give you some suggestions
I hope this is helpful.