www.magnoliawatches.com

Thanks a lot <3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Mk8189,

General

• It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much, it is very helpful. Already made a few changes and I'm going to look how to do the other stuff. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

I love the minimal branding in your store - it suits your products very well.

I noticed that your product titles are very short:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.53.43.png

The names are great btw! You need to think here also from Google perspective. A product name ‘Dark Mesh’ doesn’t really give Google any information as to which search results to display this product. It will assume it’s a watch from the overall website content, but might have difficulty in displaying your product in more specific search results, if someone is looking for: “Ladies Analog Watch with Mesh Band” which would be much more relevant for this product. If this product was displayed in this result, the traffic coming to your website would be much more relevant, and therefore more likely to buy.

There is a way around it - you can have a stylish one word titles for your products as displayed on your website and more detailed SEO meta title as seen by the search engines - this way Google will see more SEO friendly and relevant title and therefore display your website in the most relevant searches.

Footer - make sure to hyperlink your email address for a one-click contact - see how to do it below - or follow the step-by-step instructions here: how to hyperlink email address.

Consider removing ‘Buy Now’ button from the product page and leave only ‘Add to Cart’:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.52.35.png

Having both buttons displayed at the same time can create unnecessary confusion for the shoppers [“Which should I click?”] which can also affect your conversion rate.

I noticed that your product descriptions are minimalist:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.56.23.png

you’ll see that people love detailed descriptions and appreciate the effort you’d put in describing each product. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits and the design of each product. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.

Consider also optimizing your product page further by adding related products section at the bottom:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.58.43.png

It will help you improve the customer journey [sales funnel] and the time spent on your website, which is a big Google ranking factor. It will also help you improve your sales - through cross-selling. You can add related products to your Shopify product template by following this simple video guide: how to add related products to your Shopify template [video].

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much Maggie this is so helpful!!

I'm gonna take the time to go through all the different steps! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

It's a pleasure :)

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Watches are pretty competitive space after MVMT got sold. You have one of the nicer watch sites I have come across this year. Keep working on making the brand and design better. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and remove "SILVER MESH" as it out of place

2. Add links to your footer for about us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. I would add more product to each collection page... so people spend less time clicking to see the next page. 16 watches / page is not to much at all

4. Selling shades does not make sense if you want to be a watch brand. I would remove these from your wood collection section. If you do plan to keep the shades then make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions on the site

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some watched products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them as this build social proof

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks! And thank you for the compliment on the store :) I'll try to apply the different advices, they're very helpful as well!

0 Likes