Feedback regarding site

JPA86
1 0 0

Hi All..

I would like feedback regarding my shop I have launched today.

Any feedback much appreciated 

www.splendordogboutique.com

Thank You 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
854 92 192

Hey, @JPA86 

One thing I would suggest is building reviews on your products to build trust and authority for your business. If you are dropshipping with an app like Oberlo or sourcing your products from AliExpress, you can import real reviews from customers that bought from the supplier. There is a great app called Ali Express Review Importer that I would recommend checking out. This app will allow you to import reviews over in bulk. 

After that, you can install Judge.me Product Reviews to display the reviews, or export the reviews and use them in any other review app of your choice.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

Hello @JPA86 How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer and marketer.

Firstly, congratulations o your new store. As a developer, I recommend that you add slider and more banner to your store, Add clear CTA and SEO friendly products description.
I will also advise you to develop a sales funnel for your store so that you can retain and turn your traffic to buyers/customers.

If you want this to be properly done as listed or needed marketing expert to make your store profitable, Kindly contact me.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 164 521

Hello @JPA86, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. You have designed a great store. Great job. Looks like you have put in lots of effort. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, you can add Quick view & Color swatch.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. With the help of push notifications, you can send the latest updates, offers, and rewards to your customers in real-time. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

These tools will help you to maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes