Feedback request : www.ButterflyIndonesia.com

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi All, if you have a moment, please review and give me feedback on the following website :

http://www.ButterflyIndonesia.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
89 0 13

Hey, Ajay!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

You have built a beautiful store. The store looks professional and everything is done in detail. I've gone through multiple spots in your store and here are a few points:

1. On your home page, on the "About Us" section, it's the only section that has the information in both Indonesian and English. The issue here is that when an English speaking visitor visits your store, due to your primary language is Indonesian on the site, most likely he/she will use Google translate to translate your store. When the person uses this function, the information becomes duplicate. In this case, it's worthwhile to explore who is your target audience? If your primary audience is Indonesian speaking, I recommend you take out the English part of the "About Us" so the information doesn't come off as duplicated (seen as the screenshot below).16_38-7tm9n-mhl8sAnother way to look at this is to have your store build in English instead of Indonesian. This can make the general shopping experience much more comfortable for non-Indonesian speaking visitors (without the need to translate each page).
    At the moment, you sum up your brand in one sentence. I challenge you to come up with more descriptive information about your brand. This is the section where your visitor will get to know you. For instance, when was the company established or what other brands are you carrying other than Butterfly table tennis? Here is a great article on The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own.
  2. I enjoyed how you have "How to shop" page. Even though nowadays people are more than likely knowing the online store shopping steps, it's never a bad idea to keep your customers informed. But I noticed there are pages, such as Distributor and pages under Reviews with a piece of blocked information like this16_57-5kwmg-i9nhg Since you already have a page explaining the buying steps, this image becomes redundant. For pages under Reviews, this information is unrelated to the topic that you are discussing and can reduce your credibility. 
  3. On each product page, you have the contact information right below the Add to Cart button. Since your product description isn't very long, this contact information can be removed. Having the contact information right below "Add to Cart" takes away the product focus. If the customers want to contact you regarding the products, they just need to scroll down a little bit and the contact information is right at the footer.16_15-ek8ev-4iehu

4. I noticed that you posted all the great blog posts on the same day. Potentially, this was done when you migrate the site to Shopify and the information was uploaded at once. In the future, you can schedule your posts in advance. You can set a specific publish date by following the steps here (http://bit.ly/2zbGAki). What this does is help you improve your store's search engine optimization (SEO).

There are a few steps you need to take in order for your store to show up on Google search engine and improve your site's SEO(http://bit.ly/2QpJc4s).

•  You need to verify your domain with third-party services(http://bit.ly/2Ph3XmA).
  •  Once your domain is verified by Google, you need to submit your sitemap to them (http://bit.ly/2Plv8g8).
  • One of the organic ways to improve your SEO is to create a blog on your site. By updating your blog content (or set a different publish date instead of upload in bulk), it will encourage Google to crawl your sitemap. This, in turn, will improve your position on the ranking in the search engine.

These are all minor tweaks to improve the user experience and your store presence on the world wide web. Since you have both Facebook and Instagram accounts on the site, I have to ask have you had a chance to look at some of the marketing tools Shopify offers? Right at your Shopify admin, there is a Marketing section on the left hand. 16_27-rjv5l-fot3m
If you already have a Facebook ads manager account, you can create a Facebook campaign right at this section without needing to leave the Shopify admin! For Instagram, Shopify Academy offers a great course on how to Grow Your Business with Instagram. Don't forget to check out our Facebook Marketing blog and Instagram marketing blog. Both offer great posts on updated marketing strategies.

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! Alternatively, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.
0 Likes