Feedback request

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello everyone!

i just launched my store . I’m still working on it and hopefully will be able to do a professional photography soon.

www.truebluestyles.com

Any feedback would be helpful. I have ran some ads and got some traffic but no sales . Just launched a week ago .

Highlighted

Hi @Mimi8711 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner of the slideshow

True Blue Styles 2020-10-19 10-51-33.png

You have many banner images on the slideshow but none of them has a call to action button, it's not good. 

• A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.
  • Review all image banners to make sure they have the same height and invest in image quality because when switching to the third slide, the image was cut and the product image is not clear to be viewed, it's not good for customer's buying behavior. 

True Blue Styles 2020-10-19 10-59-46.png

•  You have a duplicated slideshow below. I recommend you should remove it and add a section of Best Seller or Frequently Bought products. You can use third-party apps that provide these options such as LimeSpot, Wiser, etc and they are compatible with the PageFly page builder which helps you to build pages without coding much.

1.3 Talk about your brand 

You are investing well in the image's quality and it's better to keep the customers stay longer with an introduction with image and text block.

I have a PageFly template example for you

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

1.4 Show more collections

On the home page, I can see 4 collections of your store but sunglasses or kimono collections are not provided as well. Many visitors are finding sunglasses can leave quickly when they don't see it , especially when you don't provide the sticky header. What I would recommend here is showing more store products from other collections so customers can see all store collections and this can help to decrease the bounce rate.

Also, you need to invest in high-quality images: you can increase the image's size and product title's size. Currently it's 14px, you can increase to 16-18px. 

1.5 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.6 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

2. Collection 

I take this page for example https://truebluestyles.com/collections/curvy-styles

Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @Mimi8711 !

Your google page speed score is only 36 and mobile speed 16. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Add a favicon

Very cool logo. 

Add clear CTAs. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Mimi8711, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions from my side:-

1. There is a lot of whitespace in the header. Add an announcement bar on the top of the homepage. You can also add a countdown timer, it helps to increase the curiosity among the customers to purchase the products.

2. Add social media links on the website. You need to change the flow of the homepage. It should be like this:- 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

Hey @Mimi8711,

After looking at your store, I have three recommendations. 

1. Fix your product SEO
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

trueblue-meta.png

The issue I see here is that most people looking for your type of product wont know to search "Shimmer Fabric Draped Open Sleeve Romper" they would probably type "Plus sized romper" or "Dressy plus sized romper". The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

2. Sign up for Social Media Accounts
Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

3. Design Changes
The top part of your website is prime real estate. Currently your logo and navigation are taking up a big portion of that, I would downsize your logo to help decrease that whitespace. A banner at the top featuring your products would be good, you really want to ensure you are capturing the visitor within the first 3-5 seconds of landing on your site.

trueblue-home.png

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes