Feedback requested for my online store CWB Vinyl Materials

Highlighted
1 0 1

Cwbvinylmaterials.com I would like some feedback on my online store. I'm getting some traffic but only one sale and 2 abandon carts. Need someone to take a look to see possible issues.  Thank you. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1833 116 281

Dear @Kimw99 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

cwbspace.png

cwdspeed.png

• Improve hero banners and add CTA
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
364 29 110

Hello @Kimw99,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Logo looks stretched. Minimize the log size in the header.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Home page Featured Collections section is not looking good. Add three or four items in each row instead of adding each product in each row/line. Also, remove the text No reviews above the image.
4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. In the collection pages also, add three or four products in one row instead of adding each product in each row.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 5

Hello @Kimw99 you need to gain more customer reviews. Also fic your favicon

0 Likes