Feedback required on my product page

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi,

I have started a new store and also getting paid traffic. However, i am not able to achieve conversions. I tried to make the product page as professional as possible, but still no help. since the store is relatively new, so I have no reviews to show.

here is a sample product page: https://venuschic.in/products/alto-swiss-ladies-watch-j4-384-l

please guide me to resolve the problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 2 10

Hey @luxurylife

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow of it. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions, your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

Highlighted

Hey @luxurylife,

Great job on your store so far! I like all of the professional photos you are using - you show different angles of the products as well as the products on models, that's perfect!

As far as your sales go, the most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

Another thing I'd recommend is with your advertising, make sure you are using the platform where your target audience spends their time and that you are targeting your audience. Having an influx of traffic isn't always a good thing if it's the wrong kind of traffic. That type of traffic will eat up your ad budget and won't give you a return on your investment.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
778 17 221

Hi @luxurylife !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1514 77 258

Hello @luxurylife, I hope you are doing well! The product page looks good. Add reviews on the product page. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.

• You can add recently viewed on the product page. Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. It can be done with the help of automation. If you want to implement this you can install the app AiTrillion.
  • Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @luxurylife,

PageFly would like to have some comments on your product page, it is important to optimize and improve this page:

Product Images: I have checked some of your product images. Most of the products have nice pictures. But they may not be enough to present your products. It would be better if you can have your products on hand and take your own photos. It would improve the credibility of your store and prove the origin of your products. Customers also have a better view of your goods. 

Videos: a video would make a better impression on the customers than regular images. It also brings more information about your problem, and improves the store's professionalism.

Hover effect and sticky Add-to-Cart: The ATC is the most critical CTA on your product page. You can highlight and make it look more clickable by adding the hover effect on the button. Making the Add-to-Cart button sticky will keep this button in the customer's view, just in case they can miss that button.

PageFly_0-1605864095709.png

More information in the Product description: You show links which will direct to many pages like Shipping or Returning policy on the product page. But they will redirect customers to other pages and distract them from the CTA. To avoid that consequence, you can show the whole policies on the product page. The required sections are Shipping, Refund, and Warranty policies. 

PageFly_1-1605864095527.png

Reviews: your product page does not have the review section yet. Many customers will look for reviews before making any purchases. This feature is necessary for any e-commerce site; you should add one to your Shopify store.

Related products section: you should improve this section by adding the CTA button and the price. It would make the purchase more comfortable for customers and give them more information. 

PageFly_2-1605864095707.png

A pop-up with a reasonable discount will help you get the customer's email and find leads. You can build a marketing plan for this list; email marketing is still an effective way to promote your brand.

I hope that information can be useful to you. Please hit like or mark the solution if you agree. 

Good luck with your store,

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
600 61 110

Hi @luxurylife,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations on starting a new store!

You've done a great job, getting started is the hardest step. Sometimes you can get so close to your brand (let's face it, it's your baby) that you miss the forest for the trees. You stop looking at it like your customers will.

Your customers don't just need the products laid out in front of them, they also need a reason to trust you. If this were a physical market, they would be asking themselves why they should buy from your market stall as opposed to the other one just down the road.

And so your job is to make your site not just easy to navigate, or attractive, but trust-worthy. This means telling them who you are, what you believe in, and why you believe in it, as early as possible.

So I'm approaching it with fresh eyes, and I realize that while you've laid out all your products and collections for easy access, you've hidden your "About Us" page away in the footer. You could tell a far more exciting interesting compelling story about yourselves to capture attention and introduce yourselves.

Check out some great examples of About pages here:

You've linked to a product page where you haven't finished the product description:

20-11-nxj85-ky2fc

That doesn't exactly scream "professional" and it, therefore, doesn't suggest "trustworthy". Also, your product page is the perfect opportunity to actually pitch the product, so make it interesting!

You can offer a bullet point list of the reasons customers should buy like this:

- Top Quality 100% Cotton Product
- Precise detailing, Bold Colours.
- Fast Delivery, 100% Secure Site!

And maybe finish by encouraging them to share their purchase

**You're going to get a lot of compliments - do us a favor and make sure you tell them where you got it!**

You can get really creative with your product descriptions.

There are even some templates you could use to speed up the process.

Perfect for ___________________________ (ideal situation),
these _______________ (product name)
can be/will _______________ (tell a quick story).
(Product name) ______________
are ______________ (top features)
to _______________ (product benefits).
No more _____________________ (pain and/or challenge).

Example:

Perfect for weekend getaways in the mountains, these Mighty Camper Cups will bring you and your friends or loved ones closer together around a campfire. Exactly what mountain trips were made for! Our Mighty Camper Cups are sturdy and built just for you with insulated fibers to ensure that your hot cocoa stays hot and your iced tea stays iced. No more crying over spilled milk!

Finally, here is a Shopify blog post on how to optimize your conversion rate.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @luxurylife, my name is Richard- CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder. Congratulations on your store. I hope your business will grow strongly in the future. 

After spending time reviewing your product page, here are some comments from my point of view:

1. Product image

The number of product images is sufficient, which is around 3 to 5. You show customers different angles of the watch, however, they are not "in scale". The white background image makes it hard for customers to imagine the size of the watch. Consider having a model for photo shooting. 

RichardNguyen_1-1605871394104.png

2. Color swatches

I have noticed that the watch has different colors, thus, you should Swatches as the Selector for color variations. It will be easier for customers to compare the colors.

3. Shipping and return policy

Shipping and return policy mean a lot to customers' decisions, you should show more than that, or insert a link to a document about it.

RichardNguyen_0-1605904352804.png

4. Delivery date

This is a very strong point of your product page when you state the exact date of delivery rather than the delivery speed. This can control part of customers' decisions.

RichardNguyen_1-1605904554438.png

5. Avoid using the Horizontal tab

Many research showed that the horizontal bar is not effective on the product page. So using the vertical bar instead to show the product image list is ideal, just like your page.

RichardNguyen_2-1605904809558.png

6. Product description

Regarding product description, you had better use both bullet lists and block of text. This should give customers a full illustration of your product and also allow you to show as many strong points as you want. Here on your page, I seemed to not really be persuaded to buy the watch. 

This part should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

> Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

> Use block text and bullet point

RichardNguyen_3-1605905134957.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes