Hi Community - I am NEW to all of this!
I would like feedback on the website design and any next steps recommended. (And I don't even know if I can even ask for this type of help!)
Shopify Videos have been extremely helpful!!
Thank you for any feedback for:
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Hello @DreamBTC, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- There is a lot of blank space in the header.
- In the header menu, add the about us page.
- Add an attractive banner image in the first fold of the homepage.
- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product.
- In the footer menu, add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.
- Add a newsletter subscription popup.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Congratulations on the launch of your brand and product!
I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, your homepage. There's quite a bit of white space and a lot of text - you want to keep text pretty concise. We did a video on setting up a homepage for conversions that I'll leave for you to watch:
Another thing I'd recommend is adding a Favicon:
As for the product page, I'd suggest making it a priority to get before and after photos as well as reviews.
The last thing I'll touch on is your disclaimer. Because this is a new brand, product/launch. People are going to feel a little hesitant to try. Currently, I don't see any certification to say that this product is tested and safe and there is also no list of ingredients. It can be unsettling for a first time visitor without these pieces of information. I'd encourage you put their mind at ease by adding these things and again, to get before and after photos as well as reviews, this will greatly help add trust to your brand.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!