Feedback store with only 1 product (so far)

Hi Community - I am NEW to all of this!

I would like feedback on the website design and any next steps recommended. (And I don't even know if I can even ask for this type of help!)

• New Product 
  • NEW to Shopify and website design,
  • NEW to Social Media (& only created an IG page for this product so No followers)

Shopify Videos have been extremely helpful!!

Thank you for any feedback for:

brighter-teeth-cream.myshopify.com

brighterteethcream.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @DreamBTC 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Add the favicon
  • Reduce the space on the header

teethheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Add all policy documents, Remove "powered by shopify" and open social profiles at new tab
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Work on SEO
  • Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faqs, PHighlight return policy , customer support etc
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @DreamBTC, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- There is a lot of blank space in the header.

- In the header menu, add the about us page.

- Add an attractive banner image in the first fold of the homepage.

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product.

- In the footer menu, add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.  

- Add a newsletter subscription popup. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

Hey @DreamBTC,

Congratulations on the launch of your brand and product!

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, your homepage. There's quite a bit of white space and a lot of text - you want to keep text pretty concise. We did a video on setting up a homepage for conversions that I'll leave for you to watch:

Another thing I'd recommend is adding a Favicon:

As for the product page, I'd suggest making it a priority to get before and after photos as well as reviews.

screencapture-brighterteethcream-products-brighter-teeth-cream-2021-02-22-13_12_51.png

The last thing I'll touch on is your disclaimer. Because this is a new brand, product/launch. People are going to feel a little hesitant to try. Currently, I don't see any certification to say that this product is tested and safe and there is also no list of ingredients. It can be unsettling for a first time visitor without these pieces of information. I'd encourage you put their mind at ease by adding these things and again, to get before and after photos as well as reviews, this will greatly help add trust to your brand. 

disclaimer.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook