Feedback tienda

Highlighted
1 0 0

Por favor ayudándome para saber si todo en la tienda esta bien o que me aconsejen como la puedo mejorar mi tienda es libben.site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 23 31

Hola, @Andres316

Trata utilizando imágenes de mayor resolución para los banners. En la pagina principal el producto destacado necesita estar centrado.
Si desea ayuda para personalizar su sitio o agregar nuevas características puede escribirnos a nuestro correo.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Andres316 

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images to captivate user attention.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on a homepage layout. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ on the homepage to engage users.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Website Speed Score: Your google page speed score for mobile is only 40% and for desktop it is 68%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Mobile:

ll.png

Desktop:

lll.png

FAQs - It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like