"Start" in the main menu can be renamed as "Home" to be more logical. The green header template should be used to highlight discounts or free shipping offers instead for ease of customer notice and attention. Other important features to be taken care of are as follows:
Hope the store optimization leads you to a much bigger success.
This is an accepted solution.
Hank here from Shopify.
Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!
As @neha-sparq pointed out, the main thing to work on here is your header menu. Renaming some options and removing one of the search functions would be a great start, but you have done great by having information about yourself and your product(s), it really adds to strengthening your brand.
Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the main menu which is great, but I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this, can prove to be very successful for your store. Here is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. Another option you could use to build your store is having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.
Something I would suggest is working on your footer menu. You have some great content there, but let's see if we can strengthen it. Some slight changes can really add to the impact your footer menu can have. I would recommend that you rename the WE section, to perhaps something like Who WE are or something to give the impression of a team of people and their mission. Then another thing I would suggest is perhaps changing the quick links menu, or moving your policies to a new menu dropdown would fill out the footer menu nicely.
Another option that I would recommend is introducing a review system. An app like Product Reviews is a great way to show real customer reviews, which will help with further sales whilst seeing new and returning customers. I will share this guide about using the Product Reviews app for you to take a look at what you can do with this app.
I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?
All the best, Hank.
Hey @Tiendaenlinea ,
Your store looks great.
1. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot.
2. Make sure you are using Email marketing automation to reach your customers.
3. Add web push notification. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.
4. Add start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.