Feedback to improve sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
I launched in December 2019. I get decent traffic when running google and fb ads but no sales. Only one sale from a Google search so far. I have FB,IG,YT, Pinterest (they just deleted all my prices and traffic went from over 3000 to 20.) I’m really at a loss besides throw more money at ads. I would really appreciate any constructive criticism or suggestions. www.newsouthaccessories.com
Thanks so much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey, the first thing the stood out to me is that the home page is too crowded. Try adding categories and listing products under the categories because it would be easier on the eyes and less confusing. its like when customers view so many images they don'

@newsouth wrote:
I launched in December 2019. I get decent traffic when running google and fb ads but no sales. Only one sale from a Google search so far. I have FB,IG,YT, Pinterest (they just deleted all my prices and traffic went from over 3000 to 20.) I’m really at a loss besides throw more money at ads. I would really appreciate any constructive criticism or suggestions. www.newsouthaccessories.com
Thanks so much!

t know what to choose and often just leave.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks for the feedback! I do have the main menu-navigation with all the different categories. The products on the home page are featured collections that are organized under their own category. Maybe I need to redesign the home page or not have so many products? Thanks again for responding!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @newsouth 

You are not alone, there are a lot of merchants out there that cannot get started with sales as well. Also, I am sure you are aware of it, but still, it might be quite challenging starting selling at this moment, since a lot of people are facing financial constraints because of not being able to go to work.  I also want to mention that the products are great but the site is not making them justice. The issue is you are focusing on too many things that hardly relate to one another. I highly recommend sellings things that you do the best. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate: 

Homepage

-Make the header menu and navi bar slightly thinner 

-Use a different hero banner image. Find one that is high resolution, unique and resonates with your brand. Hero banner creates the first impression, the one that you currently have creates an impression of an unfinished site 

-Use more colors on your site. Just because your logo is black and white, it does not mean you cannot incorporate more of that baby blue you have used a couple of times. Choose between that blue or pink on the product image background and stick to it. I recommend blue because pink is a common color used on most of the clothing boutiques. 

-Increase the contrast of the image you are using for categories on your homepage. Right now it looks blurry and exposed. (that might be on my monitor only though)

Product page 

-Write product descriptions. They not only affect SEO but also help customers make choices. 

-Use better product images

-Allow zooming into the images, to see the fabric and smaller details 

Functionality 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like