Feedback to my store

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Shopify Community, I'd like to get a feedback on my store. Here is the link to My website. The password is dreegh, I haven't selected a plan yet but I definitely will. Thank you and have a nice day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mj_97,

In the first section of your homepage, I see that you had a headline to tell what you're selling, so I suggest adding a sub-headline for more convey message, tell about your story, inspiration, etc. The Shop now button should be lower in the section, I think the image can be better if it's product related.

feedbakc.png

Under that, when you open your bunisess with more product collection, you should list your feature collections so your audiencs know what type of product you're selling, show the broad range of your products instead of just 1 product. There are many ways to capture audienc attention in the first 5 seconds, you can check out more here

One more thing, the header should always be sticky for visitors to access anytime, anywhere.

For product page, it's better to have hover image effect, magnifier or zoom-in can work too. The prduct description should be truncated, it's too long now so it's break your page layout. Check these tips for a high coverting product page

I hope you can find these helpful

Cheers

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and I think there is some really nice work done so far!

I have a few suggestions that you could consider: 

• Your store is a single product store, so the less friction you have between discovery and purchase the better! In that mindset, do you believe the full-page banner is necessary to sell the product ot your customer? If you ask yourself honestly whether this photo, section, etc., will lead to more sales, and the answer is no, I'd consider removing it! 
  • Your Favicon isn't very visible on dark mode browsers. Perhaps consider a color that works on both light and dark themed browsers. 
  • Your About Us reads like you sell multiple products, however, you are a single product store, so update it to reflect this. 
  • You haven't mentioned if the shoe sizes are US sizes, or UK sizes? Mens or womens? You need to fully understand your product and the types of questions your customers will be asking. 

How are you planning to market your product? Have you conducted some preliminary market research and developed a marketing plan around your findings? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you very much for your help @victorbui. I will do some upgrades on my store and I am very thankful for those small details, because they matter a lot. Have a nice day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

@Cal 

First of all thank you! It's my first store and I tried to do it as good as it possible. I will definitely make some upgrades on my store. Thank you very much for your time and suggestions and have a nice day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Happy to help @mj_97 and best of luck with the store! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like