Feedback to our first site

Tourist
3 0 0

Hello everyone! We just made our first Shopify Dropshipping store and would love to get some feedback. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

www.joypups.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
121 5 21

Hi, there!

This is Ren from the Shopify Social Support team stopping by with some feedback.

I'd like to say that you're off to a great start! Great choice of product, logo and imagery. It's a clean, simple and concise store!

Here are some things to consider to help fine tune your storefront:

- Add you categories directly into the menu bar to help customer see right away what's available in store. You can learn how to build those here.

- Choose a product or collection you feel could be popular or a best seller and feature it! Most themes allow you to feature a product in the editor.

-I'd love to see you take your branding a little further and incorporate it into the colour scheme by changing the buttons. Example.
- Don't forget to include a refund and privacy policy somewhere on your website - ideally in the footer. Having these elements help to build trust with your customers. It's great to see you've included shipping information - I would take this further by offering additional details or clarity on why the shipping times are as stated.

- Specify if your offer of free shipping is worldwide or just to certain zones.

- Adding a mailing address on the contact us page also helps to build trust.

I hope that helps! Have you thought about how you're going to market your products? We have a really nice resource for setting up marketing campaigns here. The focus is on social media avenues of marketing.

Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Hi, love your products and a nice clean site, I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination so I'm looking at this as a potential customer so just a few points:

No contact number: try circle loop £6 per month gets you a number and a dashboard to set up times and voicemails you can divert to your mobile no extra cost

Address: is this not a legal requirement in the UK? Could be wrong

Privacy policy: you may want to consider adding a privacy policy shopify offers a template for this

GDPR: you need this by law if trading in Europe Shopify plenty of free apps for this

Shipping: a little sparse maybe show some shipping costs shipping times seem a bit long as well maybe offer Free shipping as a starter based on spend

Terms and conditions: can't seem to find any again. Shopify off a template for this

Drop down menu: you need to add your categories to this as not everyone will land on your homepage

Sorry just basic stuff really but I love the products and the Images are fab

Great start and good luck👍
Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
1 Like

Hello,

You have nice store. Hope following suggestion will help you

1. Optimize your page speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your each product for SEO and Ads

3. Add blog section and update it regularly

If you need help please contact here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1593 20 159

Hello,

I just had look into your store.
Am unable to find refund and return policies of your store! Clear and well-presented refund policy provides customers with a sense of security. You can add refund policies page. Have you promoted your products through Facebook page of your store. Facebook will never cost you more than you have to spend.
And I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much to everyone!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks so much to everyone!
0 Likes
Trailblazer
258 17 73

Hi joypups,

Your site is great, the products are really amazing, I wish I had a dog.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Your "Free Shipping On All Orders For Now!" is not visible on all pages, make sure it's visible on all page for the customer to remind about this option.
  2. Add add to to cart button in the home page product listing as well as on collection page.
  3. Add sale page, I can see you have products with discounted price.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. You should add blog and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  6. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  7. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest on the site header or footer.
  8. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://joypups.com/search?q=durablecollar. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also, its free upto 100 products.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Its a pleasure good luck with the site. Cool products really nice
Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes