Feedback to our homegoods store www.lollygag.co

lollygag
Excursionist
28 0 4

Hi Everyone

We would love your honest opinions about our store, from a client point of view but also I know there are lots of amazing developers here

So I would like to hear what your think of our site

www.lollygag.co

Thank you in advance !!!!

Leon

0 Likes

Hello @lollygag 

Your website looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement to increase sales.

A blog with useful content shows your audience and customers that you are a trusted source. Try to add blog in home page.

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @lollygagThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Great start, the looks really wonderful. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Images are not appearing here in the Instagram Feed section. Fix that. 

AiTrillion_0-1625214759580.png

- Your store is easy to navigate, that's great. The product page looks good. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_1-1625215404012.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add trust badges. Trust badges are very important to make people believe that it's secure to make a purchase from your store. 

Overall, your store is very well designed. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @lollygag,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
3.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
4.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Add Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add Terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do speed optimization. Check the speed score:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625225808984.png
WHY IS SPEED OPTIMIZATION NECESSARY?
- Slow speed decreases the Sales conversion rate
- Less Return Visitors, Lower Conversions , Higher Bounce Rates
- Slow Loading Times That Frustrate Users
- It affects the SEO ranking in Google, depreciating your store’s visibility
-The functionalities get affected due to the junk codes present
- Less Traffic Which Can Be Holding Your Business Back

53% OF MOBILE SITE VISITORS LEAVE A PAGE THAT TAKES LONGER THAN THREE SECONDS TO LOAD
So if you're looking to improve your Shopify site speed and get more visitors to buy then you need to improve your store speed.

Check these apps:
1.app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout
2.Voila, Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
lollygag
Excursionist
28 0 4

Thanks so much for your review.

We have a very big "blog" section in our case those are recipes

I will take a look at your costumer app 

0 Likes