Feedback wanted

Excursionist
18 1 9

Need some feedback on my shop. Am getting plenty of visitors, people signing up, but not many conversions. Just wondering where I'm going wrong! Check it out and let me know... www.austraders.com

0 Likes

Hi 

Few Suggestions 

Tax: I went through check out and seen you charge taxes on your orders. In Australia businesses don't charge extra for tax. It's already included in the price. 

Home Page

Featured collections: Personally I'm not a fan of featured collections. I like to use collection lists. Your home page has stacks of products. Its bit all over the shop. If you use collection list at least if say someone like drones they can click in and see everything you have that's drones. I felt little overwhelmed landing on your page. Using collection list will illuminate this feeling. 

Footer: You have contact us link twice in footer. I'd remove this from quick links

I think you should niche down. Your store seems to sell everything. You could make it just electronics. That way you could still have the drones and phones. It all fits well with each other. 

Amazon one of the largest companies EVER. They started only selling books. Made that the best site selling books then branched out. Be great at one niche first. Good book to read is "The Everything Store" 

"The man who chases two rabbits , catches neither." -Confucius 

Chase one rabbit catch that first. Than go after the rest. 

I can tell you have put a lot of work into your store and I'm sure you will do well. I hope you don't take this as me being negative towards you because that wasn't my intention. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what I think. The only thing that matters is what you want in life. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S this is what I did on my brand. Focused on Rugby League Products when that was going well took a chance on cricket products. Cricket exploded and I sold more of one product then anyone in Australia/World. Then focused 90% of  my attention on Rugby League for 6 months a year and for the other 6 months would focus 90% of my attention on Cricket. Later on added A-League and Rugby Union. I found its all about building your brand first then dabbling in other things. That's just from my personal experience. 

Clayton Bates 10,000 products sold online.

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund and shipping policy.

Product Page  Feedback

1. The section "You might like" makes no sense. showing me furniture when I look at a dog bed is a stretch. Make sure the product recommendation relates to what I'm looking at

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure all your product images have watermark and text removed from them to give a more professional look

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
18 1 9

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 1 9

Thank you for your feedback, I want it to be true and sometimes that means harsh! :)

1 Like

No worries. I really do hope it all works out for you. Everyone has the potential to do great things online. It just takes time and practice. I would suggest testing different things and seeing what works for you. 

If you ever need any tips feel free to reach out. CLICK HERE 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes