We just launched our first store and are curious about tips and suggestions more experience sellers could give us, we'd really appreciate all kinds of feedback!
The store is in Spanish (Spain is our target market) but I think that for most the most part that shouldn't be a blocker.
- store: https://borogodo.shop
- instagram: https://instagram.com/borogodo.shop
Thanks in advance!
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @borogodoshop ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi, @borogodoshop welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
6. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!