Feedback welcome thank you :)

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi - looking for helpful feedback on my store :)

Have tweaked a few things and hope that it works well.

www.littlepeanuts.co.nz

thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hey there,

I noticed this on the collections page. Image is a little different in size compare to others

Screenshot_1.png

Also, you might do this:

Create a branded hashtag. Ask your customers to share photos on Instagram using that hashtag. After that, use some app to pull photos, tag them and show them on product pages so your customers will be able to see real people and create some social proof

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi MelG,

General

• There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• You have plenty of quality images, and you use your own photos, which is very strong selling point.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's pretty text heavy right now

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images
  4. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like